Cooler Master, a leading manufacturer of desktop components and peripherals, today announced the availability of Quick Fire XTi, a minimalistic mechanical gaming keyboard with multi-color backlighting for gamers built with 100% authentic Cherry MX switches.
A performance keyboard designed for gamers with a refined sense of style and sophistication. The XTi comes without any distracting logos and frivolous "button clutter" freeing up precious space on the keyboard. The Quick Fire XTi is a performance keyboard: A plug and play design makes sure that profiles, macros, and color backlighting modes, are all quickly and easily customizable without the need for complex software.
Gamers who enjoy minimalism will appreciate the sleek lines, refined symmetry and solid built quality of the Quick Fire XTi. Soft to the touch and long lasting, Quick Fire XTi has UV coated keys which delivers a luxurious experience while protecting the keys for durable, long-lasting game play. Now you can say goodbye to missing letters and unsightly, discolored keys. Choose between 100% authentic red, brown, or blue Cherry MX switches to match your tactile preference.
The Quick Fire XTi features dual color backlighting (red and blue) that can be mixed to give you up to 35 colors per key. Multiple lighting modes are included like wave, breathing, and unique responsive effects. Four profile keys allow you to record and switch between lighting modes instantly. Program multiple keystrokes to a single key or change per-key backlighting with intuitive keyboard commands. And you can do all this without the need for additional complex software.
Also, the Quick Fire XTi has 100% anti-ghosting with 104-key rollover over USB. This ensures that each key press is correctly detected regardless of how many other keys are being actuated. Never miss a beat and stay accurate even when your game gets fast and furious. Furthermore, Cooler Master will continue to provide updates like new LED lighting modes and keyboard functions on the Quick Fire XTi product page.
Quick Fire XTi comes with a detachable, braided, cloth cable that won't strain or fray. Underneath the Quick Fire XTi is a micro USB plug and a choice of 3 cable tracks (center, left, right) that secure the cable in place. Choose the track that suits you, so the cable won't ever get in your way or clutter up your desktop.
Pricing & Availability:
The Quick Fire XTi is expected to be available at local retailers in Europe from September 8th, 2015 for a suggested retail price of € 149,99.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- HTC slices $200 from Vive price, now costs $599
- Forza Motorsport 7 requires GTX 1080/Vega for 4K 60FPS
- ASUS makes ROG Strix Radeon RX Vega series official
- Project CARS 2 screenshots from Gamescom 2017: DELICIOUS
- Radeon Vega 8, Vega 10 spotted: Raven Ridge APU tech?
- Intel details 8th Generation Core CPUs with Kaby Lake-R
- Xbox's next system-seller may be an early access titan
- Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets Movie Review
- Looking for Lian Li PC-C37 pdf manual as links from Lian Li website are broken
- Aerocool Project 7 P7-C1 Pro Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience
- Thermaltake attends NVIDIA Gamer Connect