Thermal Solutions specialist GELID Solutions unveils the latest top performance CPU cooler for Intel and AMD CPU. The Antarctica CPU cooler is a product of GELID Solutions GAMER product line.
The Antarctica comes with a 3D optimized heat sink that offers best-in-class thermal performance. The engineers of GELID Solutions especially designed a set of 5 power heat pipes, aluminum fins with improved profiling and an additional smaller heat sink with a copper core. These elements provide exceptional heat transfer from the CPU to the heat sink. Both heat sinks were created using precise software simulation and calculation during the development stage to ensure efficient air flow distribution at the lowest fan speed possible. The result, the Antarctica fully supports heat transfer of TDP 220W being paired with even very low-speed, virtually noiseless fans.
A silent 140mm fan with the intelligent GELID PWM (Pulse Width Module) control compliments theheatsink. The fan blades are optimized to deliver high air flow at low speed, and the newly designed PWM IC eliminates any clicking noise. The intelligent GELID PWM curve operates the fan in an extended speed range of 450 RPM to 1500 RPM, it constantly keeps the fan silent but accelerates speed whenever additional cooling is needed. With 2 sets of fan mounts, a second fan can be installed to improve the cooler's outstanding performance even further. Additionally, the multi-award winning high performance GC-Extreme thermal compound is already included in the package. Mounting clips for multiple AMD CPU sockets AM2, AM2+, AM3, AM3+, FM1, FM2 and for Intel CPU LGA 775, 1366, 1155, 1156, 1150 and the latest 1151 sockets, as well as back plates for AMD and Intel mainboards are all included too.
The cooler is RoHS and WEEE conform and carries a 5 year warranty.
"Our Antarctica CPU Cooler is a silent heat-killer. It's forged to fulfill the requirements of the picky gaming enthusiasts and professional users. Perfectly balanced high performance, silent operation and multi-system compatibility, all the features many users have dreamed about now come true with the Antarctica", said Gebhard Scherrer, co-founder and Sales Director of GELID Solutions Ltd.
The Antarctica CPU cooler is available now and has a MSRP of USD 41.99 or Euro 37.
Latest News Posts
- Red Dead Redemption 2 delayed to Spring 2018
- FF14: Stormblood's job level-up potions cost $25
- LG announces rugged smartphone - X Venture
- Destiny 2 replaces major subclasses and abilities
- Far Cry 5 isn't a Western, set in modern day Montana
- ASUS RT-AC1900p Wireless Router Review
- GA-Z97X-UD5H-BK with SSD M.2 Plextor M8PeG 256gb. low speed after shut down
- Prey Review: Dark Stars, Darker Thoughts
- Alien Covenant Movie Review
- Custom Storage Unit
- Western Digital sets new standard with latest generation in popular HGST-brand Ultrastar SAS SSD family
- AMD raises expectations for server performance, unveils EPYC processor brand for the datacenter
- HighPoint's SSD7101 PCIe board-sized drive series integrate Samsung 960 NVMe SSDs to deliver groundbreaking performance over 12GB/s
- Micron accelerates all-flash storage speed, performance and value with new flexible petabyte-scale enterprise data center solution
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 and 630 mobile platforms drive advanced photography, enhanced gaming, integrated connectivity and machine learning