CybertronPC, one of the largest PC system integrators in the US, serving PC gaming, home, business and server solutions, will have availability of a small form factor PC custom built with the revolutionary new AMD R9 Nano video card upon AMD launch.
AMD R9 NANO video cards pack the technology of their most recent enthusiast desktop GPUs onto an astonishingly small form factor, just six inches in length. This has produced a powerhouse of a card with up to 2x the performance density and up to 2x the performance per watt, making the NANO AMD's most power efficient high-end video card to date.
Engineered as a future-ready GPU with the power to drive premium 4k and VR gaming experiences, the AMD NANO is driven by a Fiji chip with High Bandwidth Memory (HBM) technology and an unprecedented 4096-bit memory interface, resulting in an output of 60% more bandwidth than previous generation GDDR5 GPUS.
Further proving that they are the new pinnacle of small form factor friendly GPUs, AMD NANO video cards support DirectX 12, AMD Eyefinity, AMD FreeSync, OPENGL 4.5, the Vulkan API, ultimate monitor configurability, and more.
All CybertronPC systems built with AMD R9 Nano graphics will be fully customizable, with gaming level components to power your hardcore gaming sessions.
All CybertronPC pre-configured or fully customized Gaming Systems are backed up with their unbeatable free lifetime technical support and lifetime warranty (1 Year on Parts + Lifetime on Labor).
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft Paint killed off with new Creators Update
- The new iPhone 8 might be all about AR
- Apple sued by insurance company for alleged iPhone fire
- You can now get Xiaomi Mi 6 with 9,000 mAh battery
- Note8 color options leak: Samsung to introduce Deep Blue
- Maximum ratio (x39) with 4,06GHz for i7 4770 on GA Z87X-UD3H?
- Supermicro SuperO Booster Software Guide
- How to make one network using 2 routers
- Lian-Li DK02 Watercooling and dimensions
- ASUS X200 CA 1.0 should camera appear in system in control panel?
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4