SilverStone's ECM20 is an adapter designed for users wanting to utilize or add speedy M.2 devices such as SSD onto their existing PC or motherboard. In addition to supporting one M.2 device (M key) to run via the super fast PCI-E interface at up to 32Gbps, a second M.2 slot (B key) is available for connecting to a SATA III port for added storage potential. For users looking to have the fastest data access speed on a desktop computer, the ECM20 is a must have.
- Converts one M.2 port (M key) into one PCI-E x4 interface
- Converts a second M.2 port (B key) into SATA interface
- Supports two M.2 SSD simultaneously
- Includes optional low-profile expansion slot
- No driver installation required
You can find further information here:
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- NASA publishes a stunning 4K video of the Space Station
- Google's total cost to manufacture the Pixel XL is $285
- Tesla reports a profit for the first time in three years
- Jump into programming with 4 top Java courses
- Apple delays AirPods, says they 'aren't ready'
- Getting a DK-04 3D Model
- Lenovo Ideapad Y900-17ISK Gaming Notebook Review
- How to upgrade front I/O Panel for V2100 to USB 3.0 or even 3.1
- Not able to adjust timings!
- Battlefield 1 PC Performance and Quality Report
- G.Skill announces the RIPJAWS KM570 MX mechanical keyboard
- iBuyPower announces the Slate gaming desktop
- Fujitsu and Lenovo to explore global strategic PC cooperation
- Toshiba's SAS SSDs provide secure storage for NetApp FAS and E-Series arrays for enterprise applications
- Simplygon enables future of virtual development with open access to software