SilverStone's ECM20 is an adapter designed for users wanting to utilize or add speedy M.2 devices such as SSD onto their existing PC or motherboard. In addition to supporting one M.2 device (M key) to run via the super fast PCI-E interface at up to 32Gbps, a second M.2 slot (B key) is available for connecting to a SATA III port for added storage potential. For users looking to have the fastest data access speed on a desktop computer, the ECM20 is a must have.
- Converts one M.2 port (M key) into one PCI-E x4 interface
- Converts a second M.2 port (B key) into SATA interface
- Supports two M.2 SSD simultaneously
- Includes optional low-profile expansion slot
- No driver installation required
You can find further information here:
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Switch is all about 'playing games anywhere with anyone'
- Gabe Newell holding Reddit AmA tomorrow
- Stock Nintendo Switch JoyConGrip won't recharge JoyCons
- Samsung Galaxy S8 will have a headphone jack after all?
- HTC to launch only 6-7 devices this year
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- 80mm or 92mm Fan for D8000-3
- p67a-ud3-b3 with u1d UEFI bios: pcie 4x works as 1x
- Can't Find PC-O10 Riser Kit
- Help overclocking x5460 / GA-EP43-UD3L past 3.99ghz
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup
- Immersion and Nintendo enter into agreement to bring Immersion's TouchSense Technology to the Nintendo Switch System
- LucidSound invites Nintendo Switch gamers to a new standard of powered audio with the LS20 Amplified Universal Gaming Headset
- Opera Neon envisions the future of web browsers
- Nintendo Switch launches March 3 at $299.99