With only a week to go until the release of Mad Max, we wanted to share one of our favorite experiences from this journey.
Most game developers never get to touch anything they create. Their work is forever locked behind glass screens. So when the centerpiece of the upcoming Mad Max game - a unique car called the Magnum Opus - would be re-created in real life, it was an overwhelming experience for the team at Avalanche Studios.
In this short documentary, we get to follow Lead Artist Daniel Persson, the original designer of the Magnum Opus, and Odd Ahlgren, Director of Narrative Content, as they witness their work come to life. Odd even travels to Wasteland Weekend, the celebration of all things post-apocalyptic, to realize a life-long dream.
Watch it here:
Mad Max is out on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Windows PC on September 1, 2015. See brand new screenshots and trailers at http://www.madmaxgame.com.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- New Plants Vs Zombies: Heroes launches on iOS & Android
- 30% discount with Nintendo's Europe Birthday Promotion
- Watch Metallica's themed gameplay trailer that failed
- Dead Rising 4 has 18 holes of mini golf to play through
- Star Wars Battlefront DLC pack announced for November 18
- BSI3H-6100 long time to post
- Patriot Memory LX 200GB microSD Memory Card Review
- ASRock problem SB fan1
- GA-Z170X-Gaming 7 - F20b BIOS BUG?
- Unable To Update AMD GPU Driver
- ENERMAX releases Steelwing aluminum case
- ENERMAX Platimax D.F. PSU is available now
- ENERMAX launches Revolution Duo power supply with DUOFlowTM design for active ventilation
- Razer unveils new Razer Blade Pro gaming notebook
- Nintendo Switch world premiere demonstrates new entertainment experiences from a home gaming system