With only a week to go until the release of Mad Max, we wanted to share one of our favorite experiences from this journey.
Most game developers never get to touch anything they create. Their work is forever locked behind glass screens. So when the centerpiece of the upcoming Mad Max game - a unique car called the Magnum Opus - would be re-created in real life, it was an overwhelming experience for the team at Avalanche Studios.
In this short documentary, we get to follow Lead Artist Daniel Persson, the original designer of the Magnum Opus, and Odd Ahlgren, Director of Narrative Content, as they witness their work come to life. Odd even travels to Wasteland Weekend, the celebration of all things post-apocalyptic, to realize a life-long dream.
Watch it here:
Mad Max is out on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Windows PC on September 1, 2015. See brand new screenshots and trailers at http://www.madmaxgame.com.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Tekken 7 release date will be announced next week
- NZXT shows off new Puck cable management system
- Switch's add-on box to use the cloud to boost GPU power?
- GabeN admits Steam support needs more work
- First all-electric car ever to complete the Dakar rally
- bios update
- How to get larger than 2TB HD to work on GA-P35-DS4 Rev 2.0
- G skill Trident Z 32GB ( 2 x 16GB) DDR4 3000 Cas 15
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- 80mm or 92mm Fan for D8000-3
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni
- NZXT reveals new Puck cable management system
- Synology unveils Surveillance Station 8.0
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup