Building from the high standards of the DTX 350 p, beyerdynamic is introducing its new DTX 350 m at IFA in Berlin. Priced at $69, the new multimedia headset sets new standards for smartphone and tablet users. The audio specialist from Heilbronn, Germany uses the same headphone technology for the new model, but adds a high-quality hands-free microphone. The new product offers a remote control in the cable, which can accept calls or pause music as needed.
beyerdynamic also retains features including the flat, tangle-free connection cable, and the comfortable, soft, artificial leather ear pads. An unobtrusive mechanism in the headband allows users to fold the DTX 350 m so that it fits into its included soft case when not in use. Fashion-conscious music fans can wear the on-ear headset as a stylish accessory around their necks. With this, users can enjoy powerful bass and detailed highs at any time.
The DTX 350 m will be at beyerdynamic's booth (Hall 1.2, Stand 204) at the IFA trade fair in Berlin from September 4th through 9th. For more information, visit the product page.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- MSI makes its GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Gaming X official
- StarCraft remastered announced by Blizzard
- The first sign of Kaby Lake X: the Intel Core i7-7740K
- AMD Ryzen with 12C/24T appears, excites us all so much
- AMD teases Radeon RX Vega is 'just around the corner'
- Just finished my PC-011 Build
- ASUS M51Vr Notebook. Long story.
- Kong: Skull Island Movie Review
- TPM issue with 970-D3P
- Extreme9 3 way crossfirex
- Elgato Stream Deck brings tactile control to live content creation
- COLORFUL wins innovation award from Intel
- Composer Olivier Deriviere pioneers real-time generated interactive music for GET EVEN
- BIOSTAR launches compact high-speed storage solution with M200 M.2 SSD
- EpicGear launches MORPHA X RGB fully modular gaming mouse