In Win Development Inc., a leading innovator in PC design and multi-winner of the internationally renowned red-dot Design Award, has today announced its new 805 ATX PC chassis. The new 805 chassis features a see-through skeleton structure of aluminum that can be placed anywhere to give 270 degrees of spectacular views thanks to its tempered glass sides and front panel. In Win has pursued the spirit of exquisite craftsmanship and innovative design that blends the best of visual aesthetics and high-end PC gaming build performance. Space is provided for mini-ITX, Micro-ATX or ATX builds that includes up to eight expansion cards.
The 805 is available in all-black, or with accents of red or gold*. The 805 also comes pre-fitted with a white (black/gold versions) or red (red version) LED backlit logo* to match modern build aesthetics. Extensive air and water cooling options are included, with support for 280mm radiators up to 60mm thick in the front, and a 120mm radiator and 35mm thick at the rear. It's also equipped with a removable fan bracket in the front and has magnetic dust filters on all in-take fans which allows for easy building and maintenance. Two more 120mm fans can also be mounted in the base for additional cooling, while air-cooled CPUs with tower heat sinks have a spacious 156mm height to spare.
At the front, the latest USB 3.1 Type-C* connector (1x) supporting ultra-fast 10Gbps data transfer, in addition to USB 3.0 (1x), USB 2.0 (2x) and 3.5mm HD audio jacks.
The versatile HDD mounting mechanism with In Win EZ-Swap bays allows two 2.5/3.5-inch drives to be placed in three different positions. This is in addition to another pair of 2.5-inch drives placed elsewhere, allowing for an extensive SSD setup.
For more information, visit the product page.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Samsung making next-gen 4K mobile displays with 800PPI
- HIS roars, launches their Radeon RX 500 series cards
- Intel launching 12C/24T chips with X299 on May 30
- GTA V is teaching autonomous cars how to drive
- Twitch plans to rope YouTubers with new tip system
- Asus MCE remote IR codes required
- Looking for instant flash bios files for P67 Pro3 B3
- Planet Earth II 4K Blu-ray Review
- Promise Technology Apollo Cloud 2TB Review
- HDD is going bad. Best way to transfer to new HDD?
- AmpliFi HD Mesh Wi-Fi Available at Best Buy, GameStop and Sam's Club
- Nokia announces next-generation technologies for the advancement of virtual reality with 'OZO Reality' vision and partner ecosystem
- Razer expands the Razer Hammerhead v2 in-ear audio line with Bluetooth and iOS Lightning models
- MSI announces new thin and light GP62X and GP72X Leopard Pro Series gaming laptops
- EK is releasing Full-Cover water blocks for the ASUS ROG Strix GeForce GTX 1080 Ti