ASUS today announced Strix GTX 950, a super-cool new video card with pumped gaming performance and ASUS Auto-Extreme technology with Super Alloy Power II components for premium quality and reliability. Powered by the latest GeForce GTX 950 graphics-processing unit (GPU), Strix GTX 950 features GPU boost clock speeds of up to 1329 MHz in gaming mode and 1355 MHz in OC mode, delivering up to 11.5% faster gaming performance than reference cards in The Witcher 3. It is packed with exclusive ASUS technologies, including DirectCU II with a patented wing-blade 0dB fans to deliver maximum airflow for 20%-cooler and three times (3X) quieter performance.
Strix GTX 950 features GPU Tweak II, an intuitive yet powerful overclocking tool designed to let users get maximum performance out of their video card. It also comes with a free 14-day XSplit Gamecaster premium license,so gamers can easily stream or record their gameplay via a convenient, in-game overlay. Additionally, Strix GTX 950 includes a free 15-day World of Warships premium account together with an exclusive invite code for a Diana Cruiser ship.
Cool, silent gameplay: DirectCU II with wing-blade 0dB fan design
Strix GTX 950 is equipped with ASUS-exclusive DirectCU II cooling technology, which features direct-GPU contact heat pipes that outperform reference designs and achieve up to 20% cooler gaming performance. A patented wing-blade fan design delivers maximum air flow and improved static pressure over the heat sink for efficient cooling. Strix GTX 950 also features 0dB fan technology, which stops fan rotation completely during lighter gaming sessions - eliminating noise for undisturbed gameplay, while operating at 3X-quieter volumes than reference cards.
Premium quality and reliability: Auto-Extreme technology with Super Alloy Power II
Strix GTX 950 benefits from ASUS-exclusive Auto-Extreme technology, the industry's first 100% automated manufacturing process that removes human fallibility from the production line for consistent perfection - making it ultra-reliable in all scenarios, from general everyday use to hardcore gaming and overclocking. Auto-Extreme technology eliminates flux to minimize dust buildup and oxidization, and makes the rear side of the video card's printed-circuit board totally smooth, increasing comfort for system-builders. This new manufacturing process is also environmentally friendly, eliminating harsh chemicals and reducing power consumption by 50%.
Strix GTX 950 features Super Alloy Power II components that enhance efficiency, reduce power loss, decrease buzzing under load, and lower thermal dynamics for unsurpassed quality and reliability.
Tweakable and intuitive: GPU Tweak II with Xsplit Gamecaster
Redesigned with an intuitive, all-new user interface, GPU Tweak II makes gaming and overclocking easier and more visual than ever, while still retaining advanced options for seasoned overclockers. With one click, the new Gaming Booster function maximizes system performance by removing redundant processes and allocating all available resources automatically. An included 14-day XSplit Gamecaster premium license,lets gamers easily stream or record gameplay via a convenient, in-game overlay.
ASUS Strix GTX 950 will be available worldwide from August 20, 2015.
Latest News Posts
- Samsung has 3.5-inch 120Hz OLED: next-gen VR panels
- Samsung teases prototype 1.96-inch 4K LCD for VR HMDs
- Exploding Beats headphones aren't Apple's fault
- Samsung: Galaxy S8 is 2-for-1 in the US only right now
- NVIDIA's purported Volta-based TITAN Xv spotted
- ASUS RT-AC1900p Wireless Router Review
- ASUS RT-AC1900p Wireless Router Review
- GA-Z97X-UD5H-BK with SSD M.2 Plextor M8PeG 256gb. low speed after shut down
- Prey Review: Dark Stars, Darker Thoughts
- Alien Covenant Movie Review
- Western Digital sets new standard with latest generation in popular HGST-brand Ultrastar SAS SSD family
- AMD raises expectations for server performance, unveils EPYC processor brand for the datacenter
- HighPoint's SSD7101 PCIe board-sized drive series integrate Samsung 960 NVMe SSDs to deliver groundbreaking performance over 12GB/s
- Micron accelerates all-flash storage speed, performance and value with new flexible petabyte-scale enterprise data center solution
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 and 630 mobile platforms drive advanced photography, enhanced gaming, integrated connectivity and machine learning