Famed publisher and developer, BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Europe is launching a new PAC-MAN game: PAC-MAN 256! Developed by Hipster Whale (Crossy Road) and BANDAI NAMCO Studios Vancouver, this bite-sized adventure is now available on the App Store, Amazon Store and Google Play Store for free.
Crafted by the incredibly talented teams at Hipster Whale and BANDAI NAMCO Studios Vancouver for the icon's 35th Anniversary, PAC-MAN 256 will task players with navigating PAC-MAN through hordes of colorful ghosts, collectible fruits, and inescapable glitches. In addition to the classic Power Pellets, PAC-MAN 256 gives players new power-ups including stealth, tornados, laser beams and more!!
"After months of hard work, our fruitful 3-way cooperation finally sees the light! PAC-MAN 256 is available on App Store, Google Play and Amazon stores as we have worked on making the game as accessible to as many players as possible on the same day. Also, we have been listening to our players and are excited to announce that in PAC-MAN 256, players will have the option to buy the game outright, removing all Free To Play elements. We are confident that our old fans and new players alike will be absolutely amazed by our new creation." said Tatsuya Kubota, Head of Mobile & Web Gaming at BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Europe S.A.S.
"Developing this game with the Hipster Whale team has been extremely exciting from beginning to end (we will have updates of course). Today, we can finally share our excitement with players around the world!" said Daisuke Hattori, Project Manager of PAC-MAN 256 at BANDAI NAMCO Studios Vancouver Inc.
"We were super excited the day Daisuke and the team at BANDAI NAMCO invited us to work on PAC-MAN. Now the day is here people can play our tribute to the PAC-MAN legacy, PAC-MAN 256!" said Matt Hall, Hipster Whale Director.
Discover more about PAC-MAN 256 on
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Battlefield 1 has 21 million users, eSports mode coming
- Capcom misses sales targets for its major games
- Accept your Fate in our 'Fast & Furious' giveaway
- Battlegrounds creator doesn't consider himself a gamer
- EA: AR is 'more interesting', VR isn't ready just yet
- Logitech MK850 Performance Mouse & Keyboard Combo Review
- FSP Windale 6 CPU Cooler Review
- Fnatic Gear RUSH G1 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Asrock A88M-G/3.1 + A10-7860K = freezes in the idle state
- ASUS GeForce GTX 1060 Dual 3G: Mid-Range On The Cheap
- Toshiba introduces TR200 SATA retail SSD series with 64-layer 3D flash memory
- Need for Speed Payback takes cars from scrap to stock to supercar in new trailer
- Visbit releases Unity SDK and web VR player for its all-in-one VR streaming service, bringing high quality VR streaming to the masses
- GWENT Gamescom 2017 tournament announced
- Toshiba NVMe SSDs now available with Lenovo's new ThinkSystem and ThinkAgile servers