SilentiumPC announced the Fortis 3 HE1425 CPU cooler. The third generation of Fortis CPU coolers from SilentiumPC raises the bar for price/performance even higher. Designed from scratch Fortis 3 HE1425 is a large single tower type cooler with top tier performance at moderate price point. Engineered to achieve optimal balance between heat dissipation and airflow it uses five 6 mm high performance heat pipes transferring heat efficiently to 38 aluminum fins. In terms of styling we decided to black-out the logos giving the cooler stealth and professional look.
Despite the overall size of the cooler we managed to ensure ultimate compatibility with other components. Most distinctive feature is an asymmetric heat sink design allowing to accommodate tall high-end RAM modules. Utilizing low-profile mounting screws and being only 158mm in height theFortis 3 HE1425 is one of the most compact coolers equipped with 140mm fan. That means it can be successfully fitted inside most PC cases on the market.
Fortis 3 comes bundled with SilentiumPC Sigma PRO 140, a new fan designed specifically for this application it features new blade design and 500 ~ 1400 speed range perfectly matched with heat sink's thermal capabilities. Inaudible in normal operation it provides sufficient airflow for cooling down demanding CPUs. For even more airflow advanced users can install an optional 120/140mm fan using extra pair of mounting clips included in the package.
The cooler utilizes SilentiumPC's proven and highly praised multi-socket mounting mechanism. A simple yet effective combination of robust backplate, brackets and screws allows Fortis 3 HE1425 to be quickly and securely installed onto the motherboard. The kit also contains an uprated Pactum PT-1 thermal compound. Large V-shape heat sink cutout not only gives the cooler its unique look but also provides better access to rear locking screw. Compatibility list includes all modern AMD & Intel platforms as well as the latest intel Skylake 1151 socket. Included picture-by-picture and online video manuals will guide you seamlessly through the quick installation process.
- High-performance single tower CPU cooler
- Asymmetric design for ultimate compatibility with RAM modules
- 140mm PWM-controlled Sigma PRO fan for quiet operation
- Secure and straightforward installation on Intel & AMD platforms including Skylake 1151
- Only 158mm high - fits inside all ATX cases wider than 185mm
- Dimensions (heat sink only): 125mm(L) x 125mm(W) x 155mm(H)
- Dimensions (with fan): 125mm(L) x 140mm(W) x 158mm(H)
- Weight (with fan): 820 g
- Heatsink: 5 x 6mm heat pipes, 38 x aluminum fins
- Fan: 140 x 140 x 25mm (with 120 x 120mm mounting holes)
- Bearing type: HSB / Hydraulic
- Fan speed: 500 - 1400 RPM +/- 10%
- Rated voltage: 12V
- Rated current: 0.15 A
- Air flow: 78,6 CFM @ 1400 RPM
- Noise level: 8 ~ 22 dBA
- MTBF: 50000h
- Connector: 4-pin PWM
- TDP: max 220 W
- Model name: SilentiumPC Fortis 3 HE1425 CPU Cooler
- Product code: SPC130
- EAN: 5904730204224
- Warranty: 24 months
- MSRP incl. VAT: 37,00 EUR / 999,00 CZK / 149,00 PLN / 29,00 GBP
- MSRP excl. tax: 34.90 USD
- Available on 10th September 2015
- Box q-ty: 10 pcs.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- AMD Ryzen 7 1800X hits #1 best-selling CPUs on Amazon
- AMD breaking world records with Ryzen 7 1800X already
- 'Rogue One' Blu-ray announced, extras detailed
- I want one: AMD Ryzen CPU review kit looks AMAZING
- NVIDIA to reveal GeForce GTX 1080 Ti on February 28
- ASUS MAXIMUS IX FORMULA A2 Error Code with Hardware Component Failure Beeps
- Does anyone from Thermaltake view this forum anymore?
- Is any one from Thermaltake viewing this forum anymore?
- Lian Li A61 5.25 devices
- Z270 Supercarrier - blackscreen 09/d0, cannot switch to backup BIOS
- Innovation and competition return to high-performance PCs March 2nd with worldwide AMD Ryzen 7 availability
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications
- Transcend announces Ultimate UHS Video Speed Class 30 (V30) microSD cards to support 4K Ultra HD video recording
- Final Fantasy XIV Fan Fest culminates with the journey eastward in Stormblood