GALAX, a leading manufacturer and innovator of extreme performance gaming hardware, today announced the launch of an entire new lineup of custom overclocked GTX 950 Series video cards. Two new models will be available, representing the very best entry point for 1080P PC gaming, with ultra-low 90W TDP, making these cards the perfect upgrade for any aged PC. The GTX 950 EX OC leads the pack in pure performance white, featuring the highest overclock, which combines the best of both worlds for an impressive balance of power, efficiency and cooling capacity, along with its white dual cooler and white back plate.
The GTX 950 OC focuses on price versus performance, designed with a integrated GPU, and memory sink for better overall component temperture, 90 mm single fan for better airflow and a high air flow bracket. All models feature the full range of graphics technologies recently introduced, including NVIDIA GameWorks, GameStream, Dynamic Super Resolution (DSR), and Global Illumination (VXGI). Each card individually supports up to two simultaneous displays and users can connect in SLI for massive performance scaling.
- Base Clock (MHz): 1114 (GTX 950 OC) 1203 (GTX 950 EXOC)
- Boost Clock (MHz): 1304 (GTX 950 OC) 1405 (GTX 950 EXOC)
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Watch Shigeru Miyamoto play Mario's theme song on guitar
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive update enhances audio
- BitFenix reveals new enthusiast Shogun PC case
- Nintendo's Super Mario Run mobile game is online-only
- Next iPhone might not be that spectacular after all...
- ASUS Maximus Ranger not detecting my GPU
- x99 Taichi gets WHEA 17 errors and BSOD124
- Dk-q1 / dk-q1h
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- ADATA SC660 240GB Portable SSD Review
- BIOSTAR announces new motherboard features
- ADATA releases updated SC660H and SV620H 3D NAND external SSDs
- BitFenix announces the Shogun chassis with ASUS Aura support
- Bluetooth 5 specification now available, 4x Range, 2x Speed
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD