As the leading brand in enthusiastic graphics market, Gainward proudly presents the brand-new GeForce GTX graphics - base on the next generation MAXWELL architecture, GeForce GTX 950. With the great successful MAXWELL powered GPU, the new Gainward GeForce GTX 950 is a true gaming GPU designed to enable every PC gamer to enjoy modern titles, and the most cost effective way to get a high-end gaming experience, such as 1080P gaming at 60 .
Gainward GeForce GTX 950 comes with 2048MB GDDR5 memory, the memory architecture of MAXWELL which provides 33% more efficiency than previous generation. Along with the superior core architecture, the GeForce GTX 950 board gives you 3x the performance, 2x the memory space and 2x the power efficiency of previous-generation cards - GeForce GTX 650. Gainward GeForce GTX 950 supports advanced DirectX 12 features. It is the easiest way for you to tap into Windows 10 with Gainward GeForce GTX 950.
The Gainward GeForce GTX 950 comes with Gainward superior hardware design:
- High quality components - for longer lifespan, great reliability, lower power loss and generating less heat
o Solid capacitors,
o High quality Ferrite core chokes
o Super low RdsON MOSFET
- Four display ports - provides flexible configuration for multiple-monitor application
- High performance cooler - keep the board cool and low decibel level
Besides the superior hardware design, Gainward's EXPERTool utility provides users an easy-to-use tool for them to play with the GeForce GTX 950 card and adds support for new fan control feature, allows them to change fan curve by their requirement.
Gainward GeForce GTX 950 built on NVIDIA Maxwell architecture tap into NVIDIA's advanced graphics technologies, including advanced DirectX12 features, Dynamic Super Resolution and MFAA, users will experience a whole new class of the performance enhanced and can transform their PC into a true gaming rig and enjoy gaming at 1080p.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Essential phone to be more than a month late
- Intel accuses Qualcomm of monopolistic behavior
- New Note8 leak shows awkwardly placed fingerprint sensor
- Samsung Galaxy S8 officially discounted by up to $300
- Qualcomm's Snapdragon 836 will debut with the Pixel 2
- Bloody AL90 Blazing Laser Gaming Mouse Review
- Cryptocurrency mining deflates, used GPUs hit eBay
- G.SKILL TridentZ RGB DDR4-3600 32GB Memory Kit Review
- ASRock X299 Taichi Motherboard Review
- Transcend ESD220C 120GB Portable SSD Review
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4