GIGABYTE, the world's leading premium gaming hardware manufacturer, is pleased to announce two GIGABYTE GeForce GTX 950 Overclock Edition Graphics Cards today, namely the GV-N950WF2OC-2GD and GV-N950OC-2GD. Designed to deliver brilliant gaming performance at 1080p with the GM206 GPU, the GV-N950WF2OC-2GD guarantees efficient, silent cooling thanks to the well-acclaimed WINDFORCE 2X cooling system; suited for the mini-ITX form factor, the single-90mm-fan variant GV-N950OC-2GD also offers great thermal performance at a remarkably low noise level within small confined cases.
Both video cards represent a smart choice for gamers ready to step up for sharper and smoother gameplay, especially on popular Multiplayer Online Battle Arena (MOBA) game titles. Gamers could expect up to 2X performance improvement with the GV-N950WF2OC-2GD at 4K ultra settings on MOBA games compared to its predecessor, making the video cards a perfect upgrade option with an attractive value proposition for online gaming.
WINDFORCE 2X cooling system: Silent Buff, Game on!
GV-N950WF2OC-2GD is reinforced with the highly acclaimed cooling solution with the unique fan design and large heat dissipation area, bringing efficient cooling in whisper silence. The air flow is split and guided smoothly through the fan by the special 3D stripe curve design, effectively enhancing the air flow by 23% over traditional fans, whilst significantly reducing air turbulence.
Optimizing graphics performance with OC GURU II
With GIGABYTE OC GURU II utility software, gamers are free to adjust clock speeds, voltage, fan performance, and power target for overclocking. The OSD setting can be monitored and tuned in real-time according to user preference through this intuitive interface.
Ultra Durable 2 - Designed with top quality highly efficient components
Using high quality components on video cards is the key factor for having a long lasting, stable and reliable product. By Employing Ferrite Core Chokes, Low RDS(on) MOSFET and Lower ESR Solid Capacitors, GIGABYTE video cards deliver the ideal integration of thermal, electric characteristics, digital signals, power circuitry and optimum placement of components for enhanced graphics performance.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- New Google Pixel 2 leak: The headphone jack is gone
- Meizu unveils Pro 7: Dual camera, secondary display
- Visceral's Star Wars game on schedule for 2018 release
- The first official pictures of Radeon RX Vega leaked
- AMD Vega 20 with 32GB of HBM2 teased with Vega 10/11/12
- FSP Windale 6 CPU Cooler Review
- Fnatic Gear RUSH G1 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Asrock A88M-G/3.1 + A10-7860K = freezes in the idle state
- ASUS GeForce GTX 1060 Dual 3G: Mid-Range On The Cheap
- AMD Ryzen 3 1300X and Ryzen 3 1200 CPU Review
- Toshiba introduces TR200 SATA retail SSD series with 64-layer 3D flash memory
- Need for Speed Payback takes cars from scrap to stock to supercar in new trailer
- Visbit releases Unity SDK and web VR player for its all-in-one VR streaming service, bringing high quality VR streaming to the masses
- GWENT Gamescom 2017 tournament announced
- Toshiba NVMe SSDs now available with Lenovo's new ThinkSystem and ThinkAgile servers