The EVGA GeForce GTX 950 features a true gaming GPU designed for every PC gamer. It's built to the exact specifications of the GeForce GTX family and powered by NVIDIA Maxwell - the most advanced GPU architecture ever created - to deliver 3x the performance of previous-generation cards. More powerful than any console, this card delivers a truly interactive, cinematic experience in the latest games with advanced effects driven by NVIDIA GameWorks and DirectX 12.
The EVGA GeForce GTX 950 lineup also features EVGA ACX 2.0 Cooling for superior cooling performance and power savings with swept fan blades, double ball bearings and an extreme low power motor, delivering more airflow with less power, unlocking additional power for the GPU. Ready to get real about gaming? Experience the performance of the new EVGA GeForce GTX 950 today.
- EVGA ACX 2.0 Cooling offers dramatically lower GPU temperatures and saves power, allowing for more power to be allocated for overclocking.
- Double Ball Bearing Fans offer 4X longer lifespan than traditional sleeved bearing fans.
- dB Noise Inverter turns the fans off below 60C, generating 0dB of noise.
- QSD BIOS (Select Cards) - Allows you to switch to the secondary BIOS with the flick of a switch.
- Preinstalled Backplate included on EVGA GeForce GTX 950 FTW model.
For more information, visit this page.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- ASUS ROG Crosshair VI Extreme announced, ready for Ryzen
- Terminator 2 on 4K Blu-ray includes T-800 arm replicate
- Intel's new 12C/24T CPU: slower clocks than ThreadRipper
- ARCTIC's Liquid Freezer: ready for Ryzen ThreadRipper
- AMD compares Radeon RX Vega to GTX 1080 in Battlefield 1
- ASRock X299 Taichi Motherboard Review
- Transcend ESD220C 120GB Portable SSD Review
- Need help getting backup bios to work z77 d3h
- AMD hits Intel where it hurts with Ryzen ThreadRipper
- Lexar JumpDrive Tough 64GB USB 3.1 Flash Drive Review
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4
- MSI releases special motherboard BIOSes for Crypto-currency Mining
- Qualcomm files patent infringement complaints against Apple with International Trade Commission and Federal Court