Thecus Technology Corp. today announced the launch of the next generation 7-bay, N7770-10G and 8-bay, N8880U-10G NAS. The newest additions to Thecus' line of SMB/Enterprise NAS deliver high-performance, resilience, and a wide range of industry-class solutions that are able to handle the rigorous mission critical storage needs of businesses.
"Innovation has been and continues to be at the very pinnacle of our success at Thecus," said Florence Shih, CEO at Thecus Technology Corp. "Today's growing businesses require a complete storage solution that can fulfill day to day operations and adapt to unforeseen circumstances and new innovations. With cutting-edge hardware, a comprehensive set of data management features, and attractive price points, these next generation NAS provide an ideal business storage solution."
Outfitted with an Intel Core-i3 2120 3.3GHz Processor, 8GB DDR3 ECC RAM, and a 10G PCIe card, the new 10G NAS provide lightning fast, persistent throughput speeds. Designed for cost effective scalability, the 10G NAS are compatible with the latest high capacity SATA drives and NAS stacking is made easy through iSCSI target volumes, allowing for streamline growth with your business. 7 modes of link aggregation are available including load balance and failover for increased performance and network resilience.
In order to prevent server downtime, the N7770-10G and N8880U-10G support High Availability (HA). In HA, two Thecus NAS are continuously synced using Heartbeat software while providing any number of its wide range of services including web hosting, file sharing, central storage, and iSCSI virtualization. If one NAS experiences issues, the other NAS will take over operations until the first is operational at which time the master NAS will be automatically resynced and brought back under the umbrella of full HA protection.
The 10G NAS series provide several features for data backup and protection. With snapshot technology using the B-tree file system (btrfs), users are able to capture point in time copies of data, providing convenient system restores. Disaster recovery solutions include Data Guard for real-time remote or local backup, bundled Acronis True Image for client data backup and system disaster recovery, and backup to cloud services including DropBox, ElephantDrive, and Amazon S3.The 10G NAS are also bundled with Intel Security for uncompromising data security.
The N7770-10G and N8880U-10G are powered by the Thecus OS5 software, a comprehensive and intuitive web-based operating system designed for advanced data management. The Thecus App Center offers over 700 apps for data backup, content management, multi-media and much more to allow users to increase the functionality of the 10G Thecus NAS.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- AMD Radeon Pro Duo drops to $799, dual-GPU Fiji goodness
- Switch's 4310mAh battery takes 3 hours to fully recharge
- LG G6 won't explode because it uses a huge heat pipe
- ADATA's new 256GB micro SDXC hits 260 MB/s write speeds
- Sony to unveil new phones on February 27
- ASRock 2.70 Splash Screen replaces Windows?
- bios update
- How to get larger than 2TB HD to work on GA-P35-DS4 Rev 2.0
- G skill Trident Z 32GB ( 2 x 16GB) DDR4 3000 Cas 15
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni
- NZXT reveals new Puck cable management system
- Synology unveils Surveillance Station 8.0
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup