Team Group Inc., the world's leading memory brand, launched the overclocking memory - Xtreem DDR4 3466/3600 8GBx2 for Skylake. After it is unlocked on 8/6, Skylake Z170 platform, which was specifically designed for mainstream overclocking enthusiasts, has been the new focus of every gamer's attention around the world. In order to meet the needs of the market, Team Group launches a series of DDR4 memories that are all compatible with Skylake to ensure gamers have the most complete users' experience.
In addition of launching a series of Skylake compatible DDR4 memory, the gamers oriented Xtreem series lead the industry by releasing the large capacity 8GBx2 dual-channel kit. With clock frequency of up to DDR4 3466/3600, it ensures smooth and stable performance even when hardcore gamers are playing the latest games. To achieve the best gaming experience, an extreme optimal performance must come with an awesome compatibility. The Team Group Xtreem series for Skylake is all compatible certified with ASUS ROG motherboards. By activating XPM, you will immediately have the ultimate gaming machine when you are heading into battle.
This is a reminder that platform changing comes with risk. You might come across compatibility issues when investing on overclocking accessories. Please choose the easy to overclock and stable Team Group Xtreem series, for it will give you the best performance and smoothest gaming experience you ever have.
All TEAM Group DDR4 Memory Module compatible with Skylake. Please visit Team Official Website for more information http://www.teamgroupinc.com
As a leading provider of memory storage products and mobile applications to the consumer market, Team Group is committed to providing the best storage, multimedia and data sharing solutions. All Team memory module products come with a lifetime warranty, repair and replacement services. For more information, please visit the Team website at http://www.teamgroup.com.tw or Facebook https://www.Facebook.com/teamgroupinc
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- AMD's new 17.7.2 drivers include Enhanced Sync, and more
- HTC Standalone VR headset launches in China
- GTA V tops June console earnings with new monthly high
- Nintendo Switch hits 4.7 million install base
- Huawei launches overpriced Porsche Design Watch 2
- Lian-Li PC-O5SW...Watercooling and dimensions
- Toshiba XG5 1TB OEM M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- Toshiba N300 8TB High-Reliability HDD Review
- Alphacool Eiswand External CPU Liquid Cooler Review
- Team T-Force Night Hawk RGB DDR4-3000 RAM Kit Review
- Need for Speed Payback takes cars from scrap to stock to supercar in new trailer
- Visbit releases Unity SDK and web VR player for its all-in-one VR streaming service, bringing high quality VR streaming to the masses
- GWENT Gamescom 2017 tournament announced
- Toshiba NVMe SSDs now available with Lenovo's new ThinkSystem and ThinkAgile servers
- Mafia III: Sign of the Times DLC now available