MSI Z170 motherboard users are invited to submit reviews for a chance to win superb prizes worth over $5,000
MSI, world leader in motherboard design, today announced "SHOUT OUT for MSI", an one-month online campaign to give a shout-out to the loyal customers who own the latest MSI Z170 motherboards. Just need a few steps to enter and then you can stand a chance on winning superb prizes worth more than $5,000 in total. For detailed information: http://goo.gl/2e7HV0
SHOUT OUT for MSI & Win Hot Gears to Optimize Your PC Build
From today until 13th September, 2015, all the MSI Z170 motherboard users can join the campaign by shouting out for MSI, that is, post a motherboard review on any online platforms such as forums and blogs, and submit it at SHOUT OUT for MSI event page. In exchange of their shout-out, the entrants have the opportunity to win prizes including Intel 750 Series SSD, G.SKILL DDR4 Memory, SteelSeries APEX Gaming Keyboard and €20 G2A Gift Card.
Bring the Most Out of Your MSI Z170 GAMING Motherboards
Coordinating with the most supportive partners - Intel, G.SKILL, SteelSeries and G2A.com, MSI would like to help you bring the most out of your Z170 motherboards. The new MSI Z170 GAMING motherboards are available in three series: Enthusiast GAMING, Performance GAMING and Arsenal GAMING. Each series is packed with loads of GAMING features to optimize speed, sound and stability through DDR4 Boost, Audio Boost, SteelSeries Certified, Gaming Hotkeys, USB 3.1 and includes unique items dedicated to specific gamers. Whether playing games competitively, occasionally or casually, there is a tailored MSI GAMING motherboard to serve the most demanding gamers. For more product information please go to http://goo.gl/uq7ArG
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Facebook rolls out Halloween themed masks in Live videos
- Just in time for Halloween: NASA discovers pumpkin stars
- Facebook turns reactions into Halloween themed symbols
- New Sherlock Holmes: The Devil's Daughter game out now
- NASA provides further details of the ESA's lander crash
- Booting Ubuntu from USB on Asus.
- Booting Problem
- AsRock 4Core1600P35-WiFi+ DDR3 no POST.
- CPU Cooler Testing and Methodology (October 2016)
- AMD announces Radeon Pro 400 Series graphics processors
- G.Skill announces the RIPJAWS KM570 MX mechanical keyboard
- iBuyPower announces the Slate gaming desktop
- Fujitsu and Lenovo to explore global strategic PC cooperation
- Toshiba's SAS SSDs provide secure storage for NetApp FAS and E-Series arrays for enterprise applications