HIGHPOINT ANNOUNCES SUPER SAVINGS DISCOUNT TO THE ROCKETRAID 3500 SERIES OF SATA HARDWARE RAID CONTROLLERS
Milpitas, CA - HighPoint Technologies, today is announcing a super saving Discount of up to $150 for first time buyers of the RocketRAID 3500 Family Series of SATA Hardware RAID controllers.
The RocketRAID 3500 PCI-Express x8 bus architecture leverages the power of the Intel IOP341 ADMA engines with HighPoint TerabyteArchitecture to deliver the industry's fastest hardware RAID 6 performance with over 780MB/s Read and 685MB/s Writes.
They fully utilize the powerful convergence of the Intel IOP341 and the HighPoint TerabyteArchitecture requires the fastest bus connection speed to avoid data transfer bottlenecks. By supporting PCI-Express x8 bus connectivity - the RocketRAID 3500 series guarantees the fastest throughput for data intensive applications.
HighPoint TerabyteArchitecture processes multiple read and writes concurrently and manages the data from the controller cache by anticipating when the data blocks will be requested into the controller memory or accessed from the hard drives which will increase sequential performance. The Intel IOP341 helps revolutionized RAID storage with the Xscale core speed clocked at 800MHz and with multiple independent ADMA engines that boost RAID parity performance.
The RocketRAID 3500 family series support (16, 8 or 4) SATA hard drives and RAID levels (0, 1, 3, 5, 6, 10 and JBOD) for fast performance and data protection. Each member of the RocketRAID 3500 includes 256MB of DDR-II SDRAM and supports an optional BBU (Battery Back Up) preserving data from unexpected power failures occur.
The RocketRAID 3500 family series offers the easiest OS setup for Linux and FreeBSD. Native support in the main Linux kernel 2.6.25 and FreeBSD 7.0 offer a peace of mine experience. No additional drivers are needed to work with Linux distributions with kernel 2.6.25 or FreeBSD 7.0. User's have a hassle free plug and play experience.
Product Discount Availability
The RocketRAID 3500 family series controllers with up to $150 Discount will be active for 30 days beginning July 14 through Aug. 14 2008. The following table lists the corresponding models with Discount amount:
Manufacturer Model ---- Discount/ Unit
RocketRAID3540 --------- $150
RocketRAID3522 --------- $100
RocketRAID3520 --------- $50
RocketRAID3510 --------- $30
The following distributors will participate in the RocketRAID 3500 Discount program - D&H / Bell Micro / MA LABS / ASI. Please talk to your sales representative for Discount information.
Latest News Posts
- 'Terminator' to wrap with creator James Cameron's return
- PC gaming hardware market hits $30 billion
- Nintendo Switch battery life analysis
- Resident Evil 7 isn't coming to Nintendo Switch
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild's Hyrule is bigger than Skyrim
- Gigabyte (Business) Partner Questions
- Upgrading to Z270
- headphones not registering on ASUS k501uq
- Black screen GA Z170X ULTRA GAMING BIOS F21 I7 6400 T HELP
- hp printer technical support
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni