HIGHPOINT ANNOUNCES SUPER SAVINGS DISCOUNT TO THE ROCKETRAID 3500 SERIES OF SATA HARDWARE RAID CONTROLLERS
Milpitas, CA - HighPoint Technologies, today is announcing a super saving Discount of up to $150 for first time buyers of the RocketRAID 3500 Family Series of SATA Hardware RAID controllers.
The RocketRAID 3500 PCI-Express x8 bus architecture leverages the power of the Intel IOP341 ADMA engines with HighPoint TerabyteArchitecture to deliver the industry's fastest hardware RAID 6 performance with over 780MB/s Read and 685MB/s Writes.
They fully utilize the powerful convergence of the Intel IOP341 and the HighPoint TerabyteArchitecture requires the fastest bus connection speed to avoid data transfer bottlenecks. By supporting PCI-Express x8 bus connectivity - the RocketRAID 3500 series guarantees the fastest throughput for data intensive applications.
HighPoint TerabyteArchitecture processes multiple read and writes concurrently and manages the data from the controller cache by anticipating when the data blocks will be requested into the controller memory or accessed from the hard drives which will increase sequential performance. The Intel IOP341 helps revolutionized RAID storage with the Xscale core speed clocked at 800MHz and with multiple independent ADMA engines that boost RAID parity performance.
The RocketRAID 3500 family series support (16, 8 or 4) SATA hard drives and RAID levels (0, 1, 3, 5, 6, 10 and JBOD) for fast performance and data protection. Each member of the RocketRAID 3500 includes 256MB of DDR-II SDRAM and supports an optional BBU (Battery Back Up) preserving data from unexpected power failures occur.
The RocketRAID 3500 family series offers the easiest OS setup for Linux and FreeBSD. Native support in the main Linux kernel 2.6.25 and FreeBSD 7.0 offer a peace of mine experience. No additional drivers are needed to work with Linux distributions with kernel 2.6.25 or FreeBSD 7.0. User's have a hassle free plug and play experience.
Product Discount Availability
The RocketRAID 3500 family series controllers with up to $150 Discount will be active for 30 days beginning July 14 through Aug. 14 2008. The following table lists the corresponding models with Discount amount:
Manufacturer Model ---- Discount/ Unit
RocketRAID3540 --------- $150
RocketRAID3522 --------- $100
RocketRAID3520 --------- $50
RocketRAID3510 --------- $30
The following distributors will participate in the RocketRAID 3500 Discount program - D&H / Bell Micro / MA LABS / ASI. Please talk to your sales representative for Discount information.
Latest News Posts
- Black Ops 3 mod tools enter open beta
- Elon Musk wants to colonize Mars
- Wasteland 3 announced, features co-op play
- Pay any price for this 12-course Microsoft Office bundle
- Backward compatible games now up on Xbox One store
- U.2 Kit on Taichi
- Z170X-Gaming 5 - Thunderbolt controller + Intel RST drivers issue.
- Palit GeForce GTX 1070 GameRock Premium Edition Review
- GA-EX58-UD3R Vt-d support
- Seagate IronWolf 10TB NAS HDD Review
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now