VIA Technologies, Inc, today announced the VIA AMOS-3005, the latest addition to its market-leading range of rugged and reliable VIA AMOS Series industrial fanless PCs. Combining a sleek ultra-ruggedized chassis with rich internal I/O and wireless connectivity options, the VIA AMOS-3005 is ideally suited for a wide variety of IoT, machine-to-machine, and HMI applications including industrial automation and transportation. The system supports wide operating temperature ranges from -10°C to 60°C as well as a flexible input voltage range of 9V-36V, creating a versatile and highly-reliable solution for even the harshest environments.
"The VIA AMOS 3005 provides the total package of high performance, low power, and rich I/O connectivity required for the most demanding industrial computing usage scenarios," said Richard Brown, VP of International Marketing, VIA Technologies, Inc. "With its support for wide operating temperature and voltage ranges it delivers rock-solid reliability in a highly-robust ultra-compact form factor that had been engineered to withstand the toughest operating conditions."
Combining a high-performance, low power 1.2GHz quad-core processor and VIA VX11H MSP, including the VIA Chrome 640 graphics processor with DX11 support for richer textures and 2D/3D displays, the VIA AMOS-3005 delivers rich network connectivity in the form of dual Gigabit Ethernet (GLAN), and optional Wi-Fi, GPS, and 3G networking.
The system also integrates a wide array of I/O connectivity features, including one HDMI port, one VGA port, two USB 3.0 ports, two lockable USB 2.0 ports, two Gigabit Ethernet ports, two COM ports, and one 9-pin D-Sub connector for 8-bit GPIO. Onboard I/O includes one mSATA connector, one SIM slot, and one miniPCIe slot. The system also supports up to 8GB DDR3 1333 SDRAM.
For more information about the VIA AMOS-3005, please visit this page.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- For Honor PC requirements revealed
- Take a closer look at the Xbox One's 28nm APU die
- New images of the upcoming LG G6 leaked
- COD: Infinite Warfare - best-selling game of 2016 in US
- The entire gaming market slumped 12% in the US last year
- Black screen GA Z170X ULTRA GAMING BIOS F21 I7 6400 T HELP
- hp printer technical support
- How to prevent pc from waking up from sleep when a brown out occurs?
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- ASRock 2.70 Splash Screen replaces Windows?
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni