Announcing the availability of the Raijintek STYX chassis. Based around the design of the METIS keeping similar aesthetics with the premium brushed aluminium crafted chassis design. The STYX is noticeably larger comparing to the METIS, allowing you to install even more hardware. The case also supports 2x 120mm fans or a 240mm radiator in the top of the case, giving the user further cooling extending to high-end air cooling or watercooling.
The case is 325mm in height, 360mm in length and 210mm in width. Giving the user space to install a video card up to a 280mm. The case also supports a 120mm fan at the back of the case, and at the bottom. The additional features the STYX has over the METIS is that it can support a slim DVD drive allowing you to have a slot loading drive access on the right side of the case. The STYX is available in six colours, black, silver, red, blue, gold and green. Supporting Mini-ITX and Micro-ATX. The I/O ports are 2x USB 3.0 and HD audio. Hard drive support is 3x 3.5" with 6x 2.5" drives allowing you to have a huge amount of storage.
For more information and to purchase, visit this page.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Samsung DeX transforms your Galaxy S8 into a desktop PC
- Samsung unveils new Gear 360 camera
- Nintendo focused on gameplay over visuals in Zelda BOTW
- These are the differences between the Galaxy S7 and S8
- Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8+: Everything you need to know
- ROCCAT SUORA FX Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- AnyRactive GoTouch Portable Whiteboard Review
- AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Xtreme Edition 8G Review
- Cannot get rid of Asus Secure Delete
- NZXT Kraken X52 Liquid CPU Cooler Review
- MSI announces frosty limited edition Trident 3 Arctic gaming PC
- ADATA adds the i-Memory AI920 jet black flash drive
- FinalWire releases AIDA64 Extreme 5.90 benchmark software
- ASUS announces support for Intel Optane memory
- Thermaltake releases new View 28 RGB Gull-Wing window ATX mid-tower chassis series with Tt LCS Certified and unique 256-color RGB matrix design