EK Water Blocks, premium PC liquid cooling gear manufacturer from Slovenia, is proud to announce EK-Predator AIO product line, the next big thing that will shake up the liquid cooling market. Originally custom loop parts manufacturer for enthusiast segment is now offering high-end complete all-in-one (AIO) liquid cooling solutions for the mainstream market.
EK has taken top performing, market proven components from its existing Enthusiast product line and assembled them together into one compact pre-filled solution. Absolutely no compromises were made when designing the EK-Predator. Enthusiasts and PC builders alike will truly get the best of what the market can offer in a compact, expandable, out-of-the-box liquid cooling solution.
EK-Predator is pre-filled and pre-assembled CPU liquid cooling unit. It comes in two different versions; 240mm and 360mm and provides extreme cooling performance unseen in the AIO segment so far. It also uses EK-Vardar high static pressure fans in combination with PWM controls to provide minimal noise footprint which is a common issue for existing AIO users.
Since EK-Predator uses industry standard G1/4 threaded ports and 10/16 mm Zero Maintenance rubber tubing (EK-ZMT) it is fully expandable with all custom loop gear available on the market.
Furthermore Predator 360 will feature integrated Quick Disconnects (QDC), special connectors that allow quick and tool-less expansion of the system without the need for draining of the unit. This allows users to add, for example, a prefilled QDC-enabled GPU water block. EKWB will offer such custom add-ons at the release date of Predator 360.
- Hovercore is revolutionary design of radiator dampeners that prevents transfer of pump vibrations further down the unit and into the chassis, thus resulting in vibration free and silent operation.
- Supremacy MX CPU water block, top performer in Enthusiast segment, is specifically designed for Intel CPUs and offers great hydraulic and thermal performance. Carefully machined copper base is made from purest copper available and is further polished to absolute mirror finish. This alone greatly improves the cooling performance of the block.
- CoolStream PE radiator - 240mm or 360mm, has full Copper core being superior to aluminum alternatives in terms of heat dissipation. In conjunction with EK-Vardar fans the result is increased performance across entire fan operational range thus delivering results both at low and high airflow operation.
- Vardar fans - two on Predator 240 and three on Predator 360 - are high static pressure fans developed in-house specifically for liquid cooling systems. With low noise profile and PWM technology built in, you can always control the RPM and keep the fans silent while maintaining excellent cooling performance.
- DDC pump is a powerful 6W liquid cooling pump providing 2-3x higher flow rate compared to other AIOs on the market. It's also PWM controlled allowing for automatic pump speed regulation depending on your CPU temperature. Full performance on demand or whisper quiet operation in idle mode!
- Integrated Fan splitter hub reduces cable clutter and keeps the unit aesthetically clean. Predator pump and fans plug into the unit itself with only one PWM cable going into CPU Fan socket, while a single SATA molex cable powers the complete unit.
Dimensions of the main radiator unit on Predator 240, with integrated pump and reservoir are: 295mm x 133mm x 68mm. This allows mounting of unit in most modern computer cases. Predator 360 is a bit bigger beast, measuring 415mm x 133mm x 68mm! EKWB will provide list of compatilble cases before launch.
EK-Predator 240 will launch on September 23rd 2015 priced at 199$/199 EUR, with EK-Predator 360 following on October 19th 2015 priced at 239$/239 EUR. Both units will only be available for Intel CPU sockets. AMD versions are planned for release in 2016.
Preorders for EK-Predator 240 will start on 23th of August at this page and at selected EK resellers. EKWB is commemorating this historical moment with FREE Express Worldwide Shipping on all Pre-orders placed directly at EK web shop.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Blizzard announces a new voice chat app for desktops
- NVIDIA's new GeForce 375.57 drivers are ready for BF1
- Sony added 1GB of DRAM to the PS4 Pro, joins 8GB GDDR5
- Oceanhorn hit record sales, teases Switch development
- New Plants Vs Zombies: Heroes launches on iOS & Android
- Battlefield 1 Multiplayer Gameplay Thoughts
- GA-PH67A-UD3-B3 Resume fail after suspend with Linux
- h61m-dgs gigabyte not see DDR_A1
- BSI3H-6100 long time to post
- Patriot Memory LX 200GB microSD Memory Card Review
- ENERMAX releases Steelwing aluminum case
- ENERMAX Platimax D.F. PSU is available now
- ENERMAX launches Revolution Duo power supply with DUOFlowTM design for active ventilation
- Razer unveils new Razer Blade Pro gaming notebook
- Nintendo Switch world premiere demonstrates new entertainment experiences from a home gaming system