Thermaltake, an industry leader in computer chassis, thermal solutions, and power supply units, has launched the new Riing 12 and 14 LED Radiator Fan Full Series, 120 mm and 140 mm fans fitted to enhance static pressure, producing impressive cooling performance with an optimized fan blade. Hydraulic bearings for silent operation guarantee ultra-low noise. In addition, an anti-vibration mounting system strengthens the stability during operation. The patented LED Ring maintains color and brightness uniformity. The LED ring is available in yellow, orange, red, green, blue, and white, a palette of 6 colors to style up your chassis.
Wind Blocker Frame
The wind blocker frame is designed to work with the Concentrated Compression Blade's (CCB) pressure mechanism by directing airflow towards the middle section of the blade, thereby creating a compression effect and blocking any pressure from escaping. This reduces the blade's noise and vibration, creating a perfect balance between power and sound.
Concentrated Compression Blade
Custom designed for high-static pressure requirements of demanding applications such as radiators, the Concentrated Compression Blade (CCB) is engineered to focus the inner weaker circle of air outwards, allowing the outer section to pressurize and compress the air.
Hydraulic Beairng with Low-Noise Design
The hydraulic bearing self-lubricates with a high quality, friction-reducing substance which lowers operating noise and improves efficiency. The seal cap prevents leakage of the lubricant, and improves the lifespan of the unit. The LNC (Low-Noise Cable) can reduce the noise level by 23% in average.
Anti-vibration Mounting System
In-mold injection anti-vibration rubber pads provide hassle-free usage for 80% protection coverage, including all four corners.
Multiple Colors of the Patented LED Versions Available
Riing Fan Series is available in 6 different LED versions (yellow, orange, red, blue, green, and white), adding cooling aesthetics to the chassis.
For more details on the Thermaltake Riing 12 and 14 LED Radiator Fan Full Series please visit:
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- The entire gaming market slumped 12% in the US last year
- Bloody new 'Logan' trailer embraces hard R-rating
- Buy Resident Evil 7 on Xbox One, get it on the PC, too
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild has an awesome physics engine
- Hitman goes HDR on PC, PS4, Xbox One next week
- hp printer technical support
- How to prevent pc from waking up from sleep when a brown out occurs?
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- ASRock 2.70 Splash Screen replaces Windows?
- bios update
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni