Thermaltake, an industry leader in computer chassis, thermal solutions, and power supply units, has launched the new Riing 12 and 14 LED Radiator Fan Full Series, 120 mm and 140 mm fans fitted to enhance static pressure, producing impressive cooling performance with an optimized fan blade. Hydraulic bearings for silent operation guarantee ultra-low noise. In addition, an anti-vibration mounting system strengthens the stability during operation. The patented LED Ring maintains color and brightness uniformity. The LED ring is available in yellow, orange, red, green, blue, and white, a palette of 6 colors to style up your chassis.
Wind Blocker Frame
The wind blocker frame is designed to work with the Concentrated Compression Blade's (CCB) pressure mechanism by directing airflow towards the middle section of the blade, thereby creating a compression effect and blocking any pressure from escaping. This reduces the blade's noise and vibration, creating a perfect balance between power and sound.
Concentrated Compression Blade
Custom designed for high-static pressure requirements of demanding applications such as radiators, the Concentrated Compression Blade (CCB) is engineered to focus the inner weaker circle of air outwards, allowing the outer section to pressurize and compress the air.
Hydraulic Beairng with Low-Noise Design
The hydraulic bearing self-lubricates with a high quality, friction-reducing substance which lowers operating noise and improves efficiency. The seal cap prevents leakage of the lubricant, and improves the lifespan of the unit. The LNC (Low-Noise Cable) can reduce the noise level by 23% in average.
Anti-vibration Mounting System
In-mold injection anti-vibration rubber pads provide hassle-free usage for 80% protection coverage, including all four corners.
Multiple Colors of the Patented LED Versions Available
Riing Fan Series is available in 6 different LED versions (yellow, orange, red, blue, green, and white), adding cooling aesthetics to the chassis.
For more details on the Thermaltake Riing 12 and 14 LED Radiator Fan Full Series please visit:
Latest News Posts
- ASRock X299E-ITX/ac: up to 12C/24T CPU power in ITX form
- Gionee announces three new smartphones
- AMD Ryzen powered QNAP NAS spotted at Computex
- MSI GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Lightning Z spotted
- Regenerate a 'Doctor Who' Blu-ray in our latest giveaway
- Lian Li PC-Q25B - distance between stand and edge of case
- LaCie Bolt3 2TB Thunderbolt 3 Review
- Asrock X99 Extreme11 reports only 48GB instead of 64 GB
- H270m Pro4 Can't boot with my SSD, stuck on splash
- Gigabyte z170 UD5: Question about Voltage Spikes/Offset
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017