The new iR2622 is an internal (6Gbps) RAID module designed in 2 of 5.25" CD-Rom bay to satisfy the demands of SMB and industrial computing environment. With LCD tents leaving you to easily grasp HDD status. User-friendly display, equipped with clear readable LCD display and LED indicators for system monitoring during operations, so users can easily grasp the status of the system at all times. Moreover, it comes with visual and audio alarms whenever failure occurs.
If drive replacement becomes necessary, the iR2622 is modular designed for effortless removal and install of drives. It's also protected by a locking mechanism to secure the drive into place. The new tray design is support either 2.5" or 3.5" for user to easy change. iR2622 is equipped with an 6cm fan located a the rear and comes with the SMART fan functionality where the fan spins at half speed when reaching above 30°C and full speed when reaching 40℃. With this clever design, you can work quietly without bother by fan noises unless the hard drives become vulnerable due to high temperature.
Digital Video Surveillance
Take advantage of the durable HDD disk to install your DVR, NVR operating system and use two hard disks with up to 8TB capacity and RAID 1 to protect the long-term data. You can even use the iR2622's hot swapping feature to extract the 2.5"-3.5" hard disk periodically and to save it in the data center, then to put in a new hard disk so the iR2622 can continuously perform instant backup.
Maintain Automation Equipment System
The advantage of automation equipment is in its production efficiency. In high-speed production processes, the matter worried most is system failure. System failure will cause a shut-down of an automated production line. Production loss during these shutdowns is far greater than business owners can image. By using the iR2622 RAID 1 module, you can protect automation systems long-term operation and do not have to worry about halts in automated production equipment due to hard disk damage. This is the most cost-effective equipment choice. From small-scale CNC machining to large-scale semiconductor manufacturing processes, the RAID 1 module is recommended to protect the long-term operation of systems and achieve high production efficiency.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo market cap valuation now higher than Sony's
- LG's new 'world's first' 77-inch flexible 4K OLED teased
- GIGABYTE's new AMD EPYC motherboard supports 1TB of RAM
- AMD Radeon RX Vega price will be 'excellent'
- Bungie is making PC specific tweaks to Destiny 2
- Team T-Force Dark ROG DDR4-3000 16GB Memory Kit Review
- GA-X58A-UD3R wake on lan problem
- In Win 301 Mini-Tower Chassis Review
- Best bang for your buck: AC1900 Wireless Routers
- ADATA XPG SX8000 512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- Logitech Circle 2 will be compatible with Amazon Echo Show
- Synology introduces DiskStation DS1517 and DS1817
- Deep Silver and 4A Games are proud to announce Metro Exodus
- Microsoft premieres Xbox One X, world's most powerful console
- Phison gears up for mobile phone market with PS8226 3D NAND eMMC 5.1 controller