MSI Announces GT725 - World's First Gaming Notebook to Feature ATi Radeon HD4850 and Deliver Desktop Gaming Performance with a Single GPU
GT725 features 17" 1080P HD LCD Monitor, Blu-ray Player and 9-Cell Battery
CITY OF INDUSTRY, CA - March 02, 2009 - MSI Computer, a leading manufacturer of computer hardware products and solutions, is excited to announce the GT725 Gaming Notebook. MSI outfitted the GT725 with Intel® Centrino® 2 Processor Technology (Intel® 45nm Penryn P9500), the ATi Radeon HD4850 video card, a Blu-ray player and a 17" 1080P HD LCD to create the ultimate mobile gaming experience.
"GT725 is our flagship gaming notebook," said Andy Tung, Vice President of Sales, MSI US. "Graphically speaking it is in a class by itself - the brilliant 1080P HD display and 4GB of DDRII allow the GT725 to run 3-D titles that few other gaming notebooks could handle."
MSI built the GT725 in its brushed aluminum gaming case with stamped aluminum sheeting for increased protection and durability. However, despite the rugged case and a standard 9-cell battery, the GT725 weighs just over seven pounds.
MSI's also included its exclusive Turbo Drive Engine Technology and ECO Engine Management function which are activated by two touch centers located just above the keyboard.
Founded in 1986, MSI strives to design and manufacture superior technology and innovative products, while offering outstanding customer service. The company's expansive range of product lines includes Notebooks, Mainboards, Graphic Cards, Servers/Workstations, Barebones, IPCs, Multimedia Products, CE Devices and Networking Devices. MSI is ranked among the world's top 3 motherboard manufacturers and is one of the top 5 server manufacturers.
MSI has developed several new technologies, including ACV (Amazing Crystal Vision), and ACS (Advanced Cooling System). MSI's notebooks are known for their aesthetically pleasing designs and powerful components. To keep abreast of the global market MSI provides multi-language customer service and associated web sites. MSI has offices in Taiwan, Mainland China, USA, Germany, France, Holland, United Kingdom, Australia, Japan, Korea, Poland, Russia, Canada, and India. To learn more about MSI's complete line personal computers and components please visit http://www.msimobile.com.
Latest News Posts
- Qualcomm's next-gen Snapdragon 845 teased
- Star Citizen Alpha 3.0 lets you land on the moon
- Intel Core i9-7960X benchmarks: 16C/32T 'Skylake-X' CPU
- Intel's new Core i7-8700K CPU detailed, 6C/12T @ 4.3GHz?
- GTA parent company's indie segment is making AAA games
- How to make one network using 2 routers
- Lian-Li DK02 Watercooling and dimensions
- ASUS X200 CA 1.0 should camera appear in system in control panel?
- How to upgrade the BIOS to GA-UD23-B3?
- Baby Driver Movie Review
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4