MSI Announces GT725 - World's First Gaming Notebook to Feature ATi Radeon HD4850 and Deliver Desktop Gaming Performance with a Single GPU
GT725 features 17" 1080P HD LCD Monitor, Blu-ray Player and 9-Cell Battery
CITY OF INDUSTRY, CA - March 02, 2009 - MSI Computer, a leading manufacturer of computer hardware products and solutions, is excited to announce the GT725 Gaming Notebook. MSI outfitted the GT725 with Intel® Centrino® 2 Processor Technology (Intel® 45nm Penryn P9500), the ATi Radeon HD4850 video card, a Blu-ray player and a 17" 1080P HD LCD to create the ultimate mobile gaming experience.
"GT725 is our flagship gaming notebook," said Andy Tung, Vice President of Sales, MSI US. "Graphically speaking it is in a class by itself - the brilliant 1080P HD display and 4GB of DDRII allow the GT725 to run 3-D titles that few other gaming notebooks could handle."
MSI built the GT725 in its brushed aluminum gaming case with stamped aluminum sheeting for increased protection and durability. However, despite the rugged case and a standard 9-cell battery, the GT725 weighs just over seven pounds.
MSI's also included its exclusive Turbo Drive Engine Technology and ECO Engine Management function which are activated by two touch centers located just above the keyboard.
Founded in 1986, MSI strives to design and manufacture superior technology and innovative products, while offering outstanding customer service. The company's expansive range of product lines includes Notebooks, Mainboards, Graphic Cards, Servers/Workstations, Barebones, IPCs, Multimedia Products, CE Devices and Networking Devices. MSI is ranked among the world's top 3 motherboard manufacturers and is one of the top 5 server manufacturers.
MSI has developed several new technologies, including ACV (Amazing Crystal Vision), and ACS (Advanced Cooling System). MSI's notebooks are known for their aesthetically pleasing designs and powerful components. To keep abreast of the global market MSI provides multi-language customer service and associated web sites. MSI has offices in Taiwan, Mainland China, USA, Germany, France, Holland, United Kingdom, Australia, Japan, Korea, Poland, Russia, Canada, and India. To learn more about MSI's complete line personal computers and components please visit http://www.msimobile.com.
Latest News Posts
- Harrison Ford "seriously injured" in plane crash
- ENERMAX unveils world's first fanless digital power supply
- Hillary Clinton invites all to read her email
- Elite: Dangerous will be available for both Xbox One and PlayStation 4
- US transition to Chip-and-PIN cards may not stop security problems
- X99 UD3 wont post, will then reboot
- ASRock P67 Transformer
- Lenovo ThinkServer TD350 Tower Server Review
- Asrock Extreme3 x99 / Xonar DX Soundcard Problem
- Noontec Zoro II HD Foldable Headphones Review
- Tesoro Announces the Excalibur Spectrum Mechanical Keyboard
- HGST Announces Definitive Agreement To Acquire Amplidata
- Micron Technology Breaks Ground on Expansion of Singapore NAND Flash Facility
- Intel Announces Atom x3, x5, and x7 Series
- ENERMAX Introduces the World's 1st Digital Fanless Power Supply