Kingston Digital Europe Co LLP, an affiliate of Kingston Technology Company Inc., the independent world leader in memory products, today announced the addition of a 512GB capacity to its line of Class 10 UHS-I SDHC/SDXC cards. The higher capacity card is ideal for DSLR cameras and HD camcorders as it allows users to record more video and shoot more high-density image files without running out of space.
In addition to storing thousands of photos and hours of video, the card provides speeds of 90MB/s read and 45MB/s write. These high speeds support photography in continuous and burst modes, and reduces stutter to ensure video integrity. Class 10 UHS-I SDHC/SDXC cards also allow users to shoot full 1080p HD video and 3D video as well as transfer files faster. In addition to the new 512GB capacity, this card is also available in 16GB, 32GB, 64GB, 128GB and 256GB.
The Kingston card range also includes:
- SDHC/SDXC UHS-I Speed Class 3 (U3): The fastest card in the Kingston lineup with 90MB/s read and 80MB/s write speeds. It is designed for high performance 4K camcorders and DSLR and DSLM cameras, and is also ideal for action photography, television recordings, and live broadcasts. Available in 32GB, 64GB, 128GB and 256GB.
- Class 10 UHS-I SDHC/SDXC: Perfect for HD video capture and hi-res images with speeds of 45MB/s read and 10MB/s write. Available in 16GB, 32GB, 64GB and 128GB.
- Class 4 SDHC: Intended for point-and-shoot cameras with a minimum data transfer rate of 4MB/s read and write. Available in 8GB, 16GB and 32GB.
Kingston cards are backed by a lifetime warranty and free technical support. For more information, visit this page.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Electric Concept One beats Bugatti Veyron
- Samsung unveils the Galaxy C7 Pro
- Lucasfilm denies CG Princess Leia plan for 'Star Wars 9'
- Take home 'Pete's Dragon' in our latest Blu-ray giveaway
- Putting Nintendo Switch launch games into perspective
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- 80mm or 92mm Fan for D8000-3
- p67a-ud3-b3 with u1d UEFI bios: pcie 4x works as 1x
- Can't Find PC-O10 Riser Kit
- Help overclocking x5460 / GA-EP43-UD3L past 3.99ghz
- Immersion and Nintendo enter into agreement to bring Immersion's TouchSense Technology to the Nintendo Switch System
- LucidSound invites Nintendo Switch gamers to a new standard of powered audio with the LS20 Amplified Universal Gaming Headset
- Opera Neon envisions the future of web browsers
- Nintendo Switch launches March 3 at $299.99
- ESL One returns to Southeast Asia to kick-off world class Dota 2 action in 2017