Amped Wireless, the leading manufacturer of high power, long range wireless solutions for the home and office, is shipping the next model in its TAP Series of Touch Screen Wi-Fi devices, the TAP-R3. The TAP-R3 is the first of its kind, a High Power Touch Screen AC1750 Wi-Fi Router. Designed to deliver whole-home Wi-Fi coverage, coupled with an incredibly fast and simple setup process that requires nothing but a few taps of your finger to complete. This addition to the Amped Wireless TAP series will transform the average consumers experience with Wi-Fi and the typical network setup process.
The TAP-R3 is effortlessly sleek and doesn't take up much space, but it can outperform some of the biggest Routers on the market and is built with an incredibly simple setup process. With its high power components, the TAP-R3 can send a Wi-Fi signal to areas like upstairs rooms, out to the yard, or to the far den. Equipped with a total of 12 high power amplifiers and three high gain antennas (external and internal), the TAP-R3 delivers up to 800mW of Wi-Fi output power. More output power means more Wi-Fi coverage as it allows a signal to push through walls and eliminate Wi-Fi dead spots. The TAP-R3 is also built with a fast Qualcomm Processor, enabling the most reliable connections. By fine tuning this advanced technology, the TAP-R3 can supply a home with more coverage than standard Routers and all with a few taps on the screen.
"Many homes and offices are settling for clunky, poor performing and slow Wi-Fi networks simply because they don't want to wrestle with updating it," stated Lacey Limbrick, Brand/Marketing Manager at Amped Wireless. "Our High Power Touch Screen line has changed the networking setup experience. Our customers can now upgrade their network with whole-home AC1750 Wi-Fi, frustration free, and in just a few minutes. The touchscreen setup avoids headaches as it makes installation incredibly simple. Wi-Fi is an everyday necessity in today's household, it shouldn't take an engineer to install it."
The Router's setup is done entirely on the touchscreen display. After powering on the Router, the user taps to begin the easy to follow Setup Wizard. The TAP-R3 automatically detects your Internet settings, the user gives the Wi-Fi networks names and passwords, and setup is complete. No laptops or other devices are needed. The touchscreen also allows for quick access to many features of the Router including the setup and management of Guest Networks, the Wi-Fi Access Schedule, User Access Controls, the strength of the Wi-Fi signal in Signal Coverage Controls and many other settings.
This Router is designed for the minimalist household. Though the TAP-R3 can sit upright without stealing much cabinet or counter space, it can also be mounted onto any wall for an even less intrusive installation. Get rid of your switches and extra cable mess with the 4 Gigabit wired ports and USB sharing port. The TAP-R3 can be your hub for all of your network devices and storage drivers. With the USB port you can share files both locally and remotely. And you can set and forget the Router or turn on Clock Mode for a modern digital clock display, making it even more functional and appealing in any office or room.
The TAP-R3 is priced at $199.99 and is shipping to customers next week. It is available online at ampedwireless.com and will be available at most major brick and mortar retailers and online retailers, in the weeks to follow.
Latest News Posts
- Square Enix to embrace games as a service business model
- Red Dead 2 delay won't interrupt future Rockstar games
- Far Cry 5 co-op supports full campaign
- Far Cry 5: Everything you need to know
- EVGA teases its GTX 1080 Ti Kingpin, unveil at Computex
- Gigabyte z170 UD5: Question about Voltage Spikes/Offset
- ASRock AliveXFire-esata2 compatibility with Phenom II X4 980
- m4a88td-m/usb3 & Windows 10
- OWC ThunderBay 4 Mini Thunderbolt 2 Review
- Prey benchmarked: Radeon RX 580 vs. GeForce GTX 1060
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017