Razer, a world leader in connected devices and software for gamers, today announced the launch of the Razer DeathStalker Chroma, a high-performance gaming keyboard featuring fully programmable slim chiclet keycaps and three customizable backlighting zones.
Known for its sleek design that requires a travel distance of only 2mm to actuate, the Razer DeathStalker Chroma provides superior performance when compared to traditional rubber dome membrane switches that require the entire travel distance just to register a keystroke. The ergonomic wrist rest has been designed with the sole purpose of comfortable typing on this low profile keyboard, ensuring countless hours of gameplay without any fatigue. Additionally, the keyboard is now equipped with the award winning Razer Chroma lighting. With three distinct lighting zones and various lighting effects ranging from spectrum cycling, static, breathing to even the iconic wave, the Razer DeathStalker Chroma can be easily personalized to suit any style.
"The Razer DeathStalker Chroma is a chiclet style gaming keyboard unlike any other and a truly great addition to the Chroma range," says Min-Liang Tan, Razer CEO and Co-Founder. "The ultra-sleek form factor lets your fingers fly between each key, while the Chroma features allow you to express yourself with your hardware. Combined with the programmable features provided through Razer Synapse, gamers will receive what they've been waiting for."
The Razer DeathStalker Chroma joins other Chroma enabled Razer devices, including the award-winning Razer DeathAdder Chroma and Razer Naga Epic Chroma gaming mice, the Razer BlackWidow Chroma gaming keyboard and the Razer Kraken 7.1 Chroma headset, as well as the Razer Firefly gaming-grade mouse mat. All Chroma products feature 16.8 million customizable colors and a range of effects enabled through Razer's Synapse software.
Synapse allows synchronizing lighting colors and patterns between Chroma devices with the click of a button.
For more information on Razer Chroma: Full Spectrum Gaming, please visit http://www.razerzone.com/chroma.
The Razer DeathStalker Chroma will also be included in the Chroma SDK, with which game developers can bring in-game events onto Chroma enabled products as lighting effects into their games for a more immersive gaming experience.
� Fully programmable slim chiclet keycaps
� Chroma lighting with 16.8 million customizable color options
� Razer Synapse enabled
� 1000Hz Ultrapolling
� Fully programmable keys with on-the-fly macro recording
� Dedicated Gaming Mode
� Anti-ghosting capability for up to 10 simultaneous key presses
� Fixed wrist rest
� Approximate size: 460 mm / 18.1 in. (Length) x 214 mm / 8.4 in. (Width) x 21.4 mm / 0.84 in. (Height)
� Approximate weight: 1086 g / 0.84 lbs
� PC or Mac with a free USB port
� Windows® 10 / Windows® 8 / Windows® 7 / Windows Vista® / Windows® XP (32-bit) / Mac OS X (v10.8-10.10)
� Internet connection
� 100MB of hard disk space
� Razer Synapse registration (requiring a valid e-mail), software download, license acceptance, and internet connection needed to activate full features of product and for software updates. After activation, full features are available in optional offline mode.
Price: USD 99.99/ EUR 119.99
Availability: Razer Store - Immediate
Worldwide - Immediate
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Digital made up 80% of Ubisoft's first quarter sales
- Console gamers to spend more on DLC than games in 2017
- GTA Online earned $1.09 billion, says analyst firm
- Microsoft earned $90 billion last fiscal year
- Xiaomi's upcoming phone to rock dual camera and MIUI 9
- How to upgrade the BIOS to GA-UD23-B3?
- Baby Driver Movie Review
- Asus laptop BIOS does not recognize UBCD-post page is grayed out - can't post
- Bloody AL90 Blazing Laser Gaming Mouse Review
- Cryptocurrency mining deflates, used GPUs hit eBay
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4