Team Group Inc. is continuously dedicated in satisfying our customers' needs in every respect. Today we announce the release of the elegant and thin Team C153/C155 premium flash drive. The body of the product is built with aluminum unibody case. The surface is abrasive blasted with features like anti-fingerprint and anti-corrosion anodization. It is an example of achieving aesthetic perfection through beautiful craftsmanship.
The exterior design of the C153/C155 is based on golden ratio to provide a chiseled shape. We also reduced the thickness to 7.1mm. The thinnest part at the outer edge is only 2.95mm thick which creates a thin but stereoscopic feel when consumers holding it in hand. In addition, the unique stereoscopic linear design on the product and trendy colors like the premium gold create an urban trend style that goes with today's modern technology. The strap hole design can go with a strap to perfectly match with consumer's personal belongings. It helps with avoiding the problem of losing the device, and it can also become a unique stylish accessory. It is a both elegant and efficient device that you must have.
The C153/C155 use USB 2.0 and USB 3.0 interfaces respectively. The C153 offers consumers to choose from classic colors of knight black, jazz silver, ice blue, peach pink, etc. The C155 offers a low key premium monochrome gold that brings out the elegant side of the product. As for storage options, the C153/C155 have 8~64GB to choose from. The USB 3.0 version of C155 offers the 128GB edition exclusively for a high speed transferring experience. It is your perfect choice for USB drive that is both elegant and efficient.
As a leading provider of memory storage products and mobile applications to the consumer market, Team Group is committed to providing the best storage, multimedia and data sharing solutions. All Team memory module products come with a lifetime warranty, repair and replacement services. For more information, please visit the Team website at http://www.teamgroup.com.tw or Facebook https://www.Facebook.com/teamgroupinc
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- HIS roars, launches their Radeon RX 500 series cards
- Intel launching 12C/24T chips with X299 on May 30
- GTA V is teaching autonomous cars how to drive
- Twitch plans to rope YouTubers with new tip system
- Report: Crytek Shanghai studio closes due to unpaid rent
- Looking for instant flash bios files for P67 Pro3 B3
- Planet Earth II 4K Blu-ray Review
- Promise Technology Apollo Cloud 2TB Review
- HDD is going bad. Best way to transfer to new HDD?
- Phanteks EVOLV MATX Micro-Tower Chassis Review
- AmpliFi HD Mesh Wi-Fi Available at Best Buy, GameStop and Sam's Club
- Nokia announces next-generation technologies for the advancement of virtual reality with 'OZO Reality' vision and partner ecosystem
- Razer expands the Razer Hammerhead v2 in-ear audio line with Bluetooth and iOS Lightning models
- MSI announces new thin and light GP62X and GP72X Leopard Pro Series gaming laptops
- EK is releasing Full-Cover water blocks for the ASUS ROG Strix GeForce GTX 1080 Ti