Team Group Inc. is continuously dedicated in satisfying our customers' needs in every respect. Today we announce the release of the elegant and thin Team C153/C155 premium flash drive. The body of the product is built with aluminum unibody case. The surface is abrasive blasted with features like anti-fingerprint and anti-corrosion anodization. It is an example of achieving aesthetic perfection through beautiful craftsmanship.
The exterior design of the C153/C155 is based on golden ratio to provide a chiseled shape. We also reduced the thickness to 7.1mm. The thinnest part at the outer edge is only 2.95mm thick which creates a thin but stereoscopic feel when consumers holding it in hand. In addition, the unique stereoscopic linear design on the product and trendy colors like the premium gold create an urban trend style that goes with today's modern technology. The strap hole design can go with a strap to perfectly match with consumer's personal belongings. It helps with avoiding the problem of losing the device, and it can also become a unique stylish accessory. It is a both elegant and efficient device that you must have.
The C153/C155 use USB 2.0 and USB 3.0 interfaces respectively. The C153 offers consumers to choose from classic colors of knight black, jazz silver, ice blue, peach pink, etc. The C155 offers a low key premium monochrome gold that brings out the elegant side of the product. As for storage options, the C153/C155 have 8~64GB to choose from. The USB 3.0 version of C155 offers the 128GB edition exclusively for a high speed transferring experience. It is your perfect choice for USB drive that is both elegant and efficient.
As a leading provider of memory storage products and mobile applications to the consumer market, Team Group is committed to providing the best storage, multimedia and data sharing solutions. All Team memory module products come with a lifetime warranty, repair and replacement services. For more information, please visit the Team website at http://www.teamgroup.com.tw or Facebook https://www.Facebook.com/teamgroupinc
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Blizzard makes changes to Overwatch S6 competitive mode
- KFC's own VR training game teaches you to cook chicken
- Need for Speed: Payback showed off at 4K 60FPS on the PC
- Quake Champions enters Steam Early Access on the PC
- Destiny 2 rocks on the PC with its new 4K 60FPS trailer
- Lenovo Legion Y720 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- Killer Networking - Killer control center new version (Z97X Gaming 5)
- GIGABYTE X399 AORUS Gaming 7 TR4 Motherboard Review
- Linksys WRT32x AC3200 Wireless Gaming Router Review
- Massive drop in temps by lowering "VCCPLL OC" in BIOS: Is the reported temperature correct?
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience