Thecus Technology Corp. today announced the expansion of its rackmount NAS line up with the addition of the N8900PRO. Embedded with the Intel Xeon E3-1275 Quad Core 3.4GHz processor, 8 GB DDR3 SDRAM (offered up to 32 GB), and an AES-NI hardware encryption engine, the N8900PRO offers business users with a powerful, full-featured solution for file management, data back-up and protection, along with a comprehensive set of business applications to ensure a highly efficient working environment.
"For businesses in need of a powerful, all-purpose NAS server, the N8900PRO provides a robust hardware platform to handle the rigorous day-to-day operations in the workplace," said Florence Shih, CEO of Thecus Technology Corp. "With the 8-bay, N8900PRO, users are able to deploy a high capacity, cost effective storage solution with ensured data protection and security."
With native support for both SAS and SATA drives, The N8900PRO offers great flexibility. Users can experience the superior HDD performance of 6G SAS while SATA provides cost effective, high capacity storage. The N8900PRO also comes 10GbE ready and with 7 modes of link aggregation, users are equipped with several features to increase performance.
The N8900PRO offers a robust set of business solutions to provide best-in-class value including VMware®, Microsoft® and Citrix® virtualization solutions. In order to prevent downtime and assure that your data is always available, the N8900PRO features High Availability. With two Thecus NAS communicating via Heartbeat software, businesses can remain online at all times.
Built to grow with your business, the N8900PRO provides great scalability through Daisy Chaining technology and iCSCI Thin Provisioning, allowing users to reach storage capacities of up to 576 TB. Support for multiple file systems including ext3, ext4, Btrfs and XFS, gives Thecus NAS flexibility to handle many different types of environments, allowing users to simultaneously use different file systems across multiple RAID volumes.
With over 700 apps available to customize your Thecus NAS experience, the N8900PRO can act as a multi-functional, full-featured server. The N8900PRO also provides value added features including bundled Intel Security and Acronis True Image.
- Intel Xeon E3-1275 Quad Core 3.4GHz processor
- 8 GB DDR3 SDRAM (Expandable to 32 GB)
- AES-NI hardware encryption engine
- Dual DOM
- Redundant power supply
- 6 x USB 2.0 ports, USB 2 x 3.0 ports
- 1 x HDMI port
- SATA III and SAS 6G compatibility
- Hot swappable hard drives
- RAID 0, 1, 5, 6, 10, 50, 60 and JBOD
The Thecus N8900PRO will begin shipping globally at the beginning of September, 2015.
For more information on the Thecus N8900PRO, go to:
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Cassini's final year of its epic voyage to Saturn
- Nintendo won't reveal full Switch specs until 2017
- Nintendo Switch may have extra power while docked
- Mass Effect: Andromeda has 1080p enhancements on PS4 Pro
- Build your own code-free apps with this 6-course bundle
- Patriot Memory LX 200GB microSD Memory Card Review
- ASRock problem SB fan1
- GA-Z170X-Gaming 7 - F20b BIOS BUG?
- Unable To Update AMD GPU Driver
- EVGA DG-87 Full-Tower Gaming Chassis Review
- ENERMAX releases Steelwing aluminum case
- ENERMAX Platimax D.F. PSU is available now
- ENERMAX launches Revolution Duo power supply with DUOFlowTM design for active ventilation
- Razer unveils new Razer Blade Pro gaming notebook
- Nintendo Switch world premiere demonstrates new entertainment experiences from a home gaming system