In Win Rolls out the Red Carpet for CeBIT 2009!
With an assortment of products that In Win describes as "contemporary" and "innovative," it's no surprise that their best and brightest will be displayed at a 2009 CeBIT Virtual Show. Taking place from March 3-8 at http://www.inwin-style.com/pdshow/index.asp, In Win will bring the market up to speed with its current products.
Featured products include:
The Matrix has a 360-degree visual effect as cords are hidden behind a back panel. The 12.5 liter chassis is also fitted with Partition Plate Cooling
An all-new gaming chassis that is inspired by spacecrafts from the Star Wars film empire! It features two eSATA ports and a four-fan thermal cooling solution that supports water cooling.
This tiny chassis is able to support a 3.5" HDD and 5.25" ODD or slim ODD.
You may not know it at first, but this ammunitions cartridge is actually an HDD enclosure. Outfitted with the latest in RFID security technology, the
Ammo features a dog tag key than unlocks the device when swiped across the front.
Featuring nine drive bays and a 22cm cooling fan, the Fanqua is a heavyweight in expandability and thermal solutions.
The Maelstrom is outfitted with a whopping 10-fan capacity, providing an unparalleled thermal cooling solution.
Latest News Posts
- NASA says private space efforts to reach Mars will need support
- TSMC aiming for 10nm production next year, followed by 7nm in 2017
- Star Wars: Battlefront won't use Battlelog, has offline singleplayer
- Rockstar fixes login problems with the first patch for GTA V
- Sony Xperia Z4 teased thanks to WikiLeaks' dump of internal Sony docs
- E3C224-V4L not available anywhere?
- Drives showing incorrect free space after installing 32GB of memory
- Memtest sometimes pass, sometimes dont.
- Asrock 990FX Fatality Killer - 2X ASUS R9 290 DIRECT CU2 OC Crossfire Problem
- MB doesn't see M.2 PCI-E SSD
- OWC Viper Pro Thunderbolt External SSD Premieres at NAB 2015
- HP Introduces WS Storage Advancement, Mobile WS and Professional Displays
- NEC Introduces Two New AccuSync LED-backlit Monitors
- BIOSTAR Releases the H81MDC-LSP Motherboard
- HGST Ships NVM Express Compliant Solid-State Drives