In Win Rolls out the Red Carpet for CeBIT 2009!
With an assortment of products that In Win describes as "contemporary" and "innovative," it's no surprise that their best and brightest will be displayed at a 2009 CeBIT Virtual Show. Taking place from March 3-8 at http://www.inwin-style.com/pdshow/index.asp, In Win will bring the market up to speed with its current products.
Featured products include:
The Matrix has a 360-degree visual effect as cords are hidden behind a back panel. The 12.5 liter chassis is also fitted with Partition Plate Cooling
An all-new gaming chassis that is inspired by spacecrafts from the Star Wars film empire! It features two eSATA ports and a four-fan thermal cooling solution that supports water cooling.
This tiny chassis is able to support a 3.5" HDD and 5.25" ODD or slim ODD.
You may not know it at first, but this ammunitions cartridge is actually an HDD enclosure. Outfitted with the latest in RFID security technology, the
Ammo features a dog tag key than unlocks the device when swiped across the front.
Featuring nine drive bays and a 22cm cooling fan, the Fanqua is a heavyweight in expandability and thermal solutions.
The Maelstrom is outfitted with a whopping 10-fan capacity, providing an unparalleled thermal cooling solution.
Latest News Posts
- Uber is now valued at $50 billion, receives funding from Microsoft
- Connected car cybersecurity risks won't go away any time soon
- Sharp pulls out of the TV business in the US after financial problems
- Chinese Galaxy S6 owners can remove Samsung's bloatware
- Modders tease prototype Iron Man mod for Grand Theft Auto V
- New build No Network - Realtek PCIe GBE controller not coming online
- I'm baaaaack
- B85-DGS Bios update
- Ant-Man (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- Asrock Z77 Extreme4 second pci-express problem
- Corsair Memory, PSUs, and CPU Coolers Pave the Way for Next Gen PC Processors
- Windows 10 Free Upgrade on GIGABYTE Laptops!
- Gamescom 2015 - Vertagear Racing Series at Caseking's Booth
- NVIDIA Recalls Select Shield Tablets over Fire Hazard
- Thermaltake Unveils the Core V51 Riing Edition Window Green PC Chassis