Mellanox® Technologies, Ltd. (NASDAQ: MLNX), a leading supplier of high-end cloud and storage networking solutions, today announced a set of storage demonstrations and performance benchmark results which showcase how customers can accelerate applications, analyze data faster, and lower expenditures using Remote Direct Memory Access (RDMA) technology to share solid-state storage.
"The higher performance of solid state storage demands higher performance from the interconnect technology in order for businesses to realize the true power of their data centers and the information they hold," stated Kevin Deierling, vice president of marketing at Mellanox Technologies. "Customers have been clear that when they invest in flash storage, they want to share it across multiple servers using the most efficient networking available to maximize their return on investment. Nearly everyone who wants to demonstrate fast fabric access to flash is using Mellanox products, and we are excited to show these solutions with our partners."
During the Flash Memory Summit (August 11-13, 2015), Mellanox and key partners will demonstrate the following solutions that illustrate how high-speed networking empowers solid state storage technologies:
· Apeiron will be demonstrating their Apeiron Data Fabric (booth #819);
· Phase-change memory (PCM) access over EDR 100Gb/s InfiniBand with access latency of less than 2 microseconds with HGST (booth #647);
· NMX-series Server SAN and NVMe over Fabrics powered by Mellanox to achieve millions of IOPS with Mangstor (booth #649);
· NVMe Over Fabrics network access to NVMe devices with industry leading high performance and low latency, using both RDMA Over Converged Ethernet (RoCE) and InfiniBand demonstrated with Memblaze (booth #319), Micron, and PMC-Sierra (booth #213);
· iSCSI over RDMA (iSER) access to a flash array with extremely high throughput and IOPs, demonstrated with Micron, Saratoga Speed (booth #517), and others;
· NetApp EF560 flash array with iSER capability using Mellanox FDR 56Gb/s InfiniBand technology (booth #511);
· Next generation NVRAM replication over a RDMA network exhibiting very low latency with PMC-Sierra (booth #213);
· Next generation NVMe flash technology with key applications (Samsung Semiconductor booth #307);
· InfiniFlash array with unprecedented high IOPS Ceph performance using Mellanox 40GbE networking with SanDisk (booth #207).
Mellanox will showcase new technologies that expedite access to solid state storage, including the new Spectrum 10/25/40/50/100Gb/s Ethernet switch, ConnectX-4 100Gb/ Ethernet and InfiniBand adapter, and ConnectX-4 Lx 10/25/40/50Gb/s Ethernet adapter. These solutions can be seen in the Mellanox booth #817. More details about the demonstrations and technologies can be found in the Mellanox blogs at http://www.mellanox.com/blog/.
Latest News Posts
- Intel next-gen Xeon: 59% faster, up to 6TB Optane RAM
- Facebook Live goes social with Live videos with friends
- OnePlus 5 will feature Snapdragon 835, confirms CEO
- Divinity Original Sin 2 launches this September
- Unity valued at $2.8 billion
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Benchmarked: CPU & GPU War
- NIC not working after BIOS corruption (ASUS X202E)
- Logitech Harmony Elite Advanced Remote Control Review
- C2750D4I won't get passed initializing 55
- Asus active pen (for T303UA)
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017