The 15th annual coolingZONE Thermal Management Summit for electronics thermal engineers take place October 20-22, 2015 in a globally-accessible, online summit covering thermal management, heat transfer and energy transport at all hardware levels from individual components to the Internet of Things.
The coolingZONE-15 Summit comprises expert live speakers from a range of thermal specialties. Every speaker will answer audience questions during or after their webinars. In coolingZONE tradition, the Summit's goal is to provide more than formulas, including practical answers to questions about theory and applications.
A key focus of this year's event is on cooling technologies for the Internet of Things (IoT). Speakers will address the full spectrum of cooling from wearables to data centers (The Cloud).
Across the three days of general presentations, engineers will gain a deeper understanding of electronics cooling across many thermal topics, including:
- Data Center Predictive Real Time Thermal Management, presented by Dr. Cliff Federspiel
- Computer Server Open Bath Immersion Cooling, presented by Phil Tuma
- The IceCool DARPA Project, presented by Dr. Mehdi Asheghi
- Liquid Cooling of 10Kw Racks, presented by Henry Coles
- Heat Pipes, presented by Dr. Rahul Mulinti
- Cooling Wearables and Handhelds with Flexible Thermal Ground Planes, presented by Dr. Y.C. Lee
coolingZONE-15 also offers two separate technical courses:
Thermosyphons: How to Properly Size, Choose and Deploy, by Vineet Barot, and Analytical Modeling in Thermal Management Design, by Dr. Kaveh Azar
The complete list of speakers and topics, plus the full schedule and registration tools for attending coolingZONE-2015 can be found on the coolingZONE website http://www.coolingzone.com/event.php?eventid=60.
The general coolingZONE-2015 three-day summit is US $165.75, which includes a 15% discount on the regular $195 price through October 5. Individual sessions during the general coolingZONE summit can be attended for $41.65 during the 15% discount period. The Thermosyphons and Analytical Modeling courses are each priced at $165.75 each through the discount period.
More information on coolingZONE-2015 can be found on the coolingZONE website http://www.coolingzone.com/event.php?eventid=60, including online registration tools. Questions can be sent to cz-info@coolingZONE.com.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Knack 2 place further emphasis on 2 player co-op
- Rocket League gets a new map and a DLC car
- Battlefield 1 dev said shovel digging might come back
- South Korea is getting an online version of Titanfall
- Artificial intelligence creates a (bad) Christmas song
- Gigabyte gaming 5 z170mx cant enable raid need help
- ASUS UX305UA - time till boot starts varies a lot
- Ga z170m d3h ddr3-cf seek bios non-k_oc and kaby_support
- ROCCAT SOVA MK Gaming Lapboard Review
- ASRock 990fx extreme4 & Fast- Ultra Fast Boot Issues
- ENERMAX launches REVOLUTION SFX, with the highest wattage 650W full modular SFX Model in standard 100mm depth
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand
- Plantronics launches RIG 800 series - first 24-hour wireless gaming headset