The 15th annual coolingZONE Thermal Management Summit for electronics thermal engineers take place October 20-22, 2015 in a globally-accessible, online summit covering thermal management, heat transfer and energy transport at all hardware levels from individual components to the Internet of Things.
The coolingZONE-15 Summit comprises expert live speakers from a range of thermal specialties. Every speaker will answer audience questions during or after their webinars. In coolingZONE tradition, the Summit's goal is to provide more than formulas, including practical answers to questions about theory and applications.
A key focus of this year's event is on cooling technologies for the Internet of Things (IoT). Speakers will address the full spectrum of cooling from wearables to data centers (The Cloud).
Across the three days of general presentations, engineers will gain a deeper understanding of electronics cooling across many thermal topics, including:
- Data Center Predictive Real Time Thermal Management, presented by Dr. Cliff Federspiel
- Computer Server Open Bath Immersion Cooling, presented by Phil Tuma
- The IceCool DARPA Project, presented by Dr. Mehdi Asheghi
- Liquid Cooling of 10Kw Racks, presented by Henry Coles
- Heat Pipes, presented by Dr. Rahul Mulinti
- Cooling Wearables and Handhelds with Flexible Thermal Ground Planes, presented by Dr. Y.C. Lee
coolingZONE-15 also offers two separate technical courses:
Thermosyphons: How to Properly Size, Choose and Deploy, by Vineet Barot, and Analytical Modeling in Thermal Management Design, by Dr. Kaveh Azar
The complete list of speakers and topics, plus the full schedule and registration tools for attending coolingZONE-2015 can be found on the coolingZONE website http://www.coolingzone.com/event.php?eventid=60.
The general coolingZONE-2015 three-day summit is US $165.75, which includes a 15% discount on the regular $195 price through October 5. Individual sessions during the general coolingZONE summit can be attended for $41.65 during the 15% discount period. The Thermosyphons and Analytical Modeling courses are each priced at $165.75 each through the discount period.
More information on coolingZONE-2015 can be found on the coolingZONE website http://www.coolingzone.com/event.php?eventid=60, including online registration tools. Questions can be sent to cz-info@coolingZONE.com.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- HTC slices $200 from Vive price, now costs $599
- Forza Motorsport 7 requires GTX 1080/Vega for 4K 60FPS
- ASUS makes ROG Strix Radeon RX Vega series official
- Project CARS 2 screenshots from Gamescom 2017: DELICIOUS
- Radeon Vega 8, Vega 10 spotted: Raven Ridge APU tech?
- Intel details 8th Generation Core CPUs with Kaby Lake-R
- Xbox's next system-seller may be an early access titan
- Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets Movie Review
- Looking for Lian Li PC-C37 pdf manual as links from Lian Li website are broken
- Aerocool Project 7 P7-C1 Pro Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience
- Thermaltake attends NVIDIA Gamer Connect