The 15th annual coolingZONE Thermal Management Summit for electronics thermal engineers take place October 20-22, 2015 in a globally-accessible, online summit covering thermal management, heat transfer and energy transport at all hardware levels from individual components to the Internet of Things.
The coolingZONE-15 Summit comprises expert live speakers from a range of thermal specialties. Every speaker will answer audience questions during or after their webinars. In coolingZONE tradition, the Summit's goal is to provide more than formulas, including practical answers to questions about theory and applications.
A key focus of this year's event is on cooling technologies for the Internet of Things (IoT). Speakers will address the full spectrum of cooling from wearables to data centers (The Cloud).
Across the three days of general presentations, engineers will gain a deeper understanding of electronics cooling across many thermal topics, including:
- Data Center Predictive Real Time Thermal Management, presented by Dr. Cliff Federspiel
- Computer Server Open Bath Immersion Cooling, presented by Phil Tuma
- The IceCool DARPA Project, presented by Dr. Mehdi Asheghi
- Liquid Cooling of 10Kw Racks, presented by Henry Coles
- Heat Pipes, presented by Dr. Rahul Mulinti
- Cooling Wearables and Handhelds with Flexible Thermal Ground Planes, presented by Dr. Y.C. Lee
coolingZONE-15 also offers two separate technical courses:
Thermosyphons: How to Properly Size, Choose and Deploy, by Vineet Barot, and Analytical Modeling in Thermal Management Design, by Dr. Kaveh Azar
The complete list of speakers and topics, plus the full schedule and registration tools for attending coolingZONE-2015 can be found on the coolingZONE website http://www.coolingzone.com/event.php?eventid=60.
The general coolingZONE-2015 three-day summit is US $165.75, which includes a 15% discount on the regular $195 price through October 5. Individual sessions during the general coolingZONE summit can be attended for $41.65 during the 15% discount period. The Thermosyphons and Analytical Modeling courses are each priced at $165.75 each through the discount period.
More information on coolingZONE-2015 can be found on the coolingZONE website http://www.coolingzone.com/event.php?eventid=60, including online registration tools. Questions can be sent to cz-info@coolingZONE.com.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- AMD reboots itself with Ryzen, and Vega is next
- AMD Ryzen 7 1800X hits #1 best-selling CPUs on Amazon
- AMD breaking world records with Ryzen 7 1800X already
- 'Rogue One' Blu-ray announced, extras detailed
- I want one: AMD Ryzen CPU review kit looks AMAZING
- ASUS MAXIMUS IX FORMULA A2 Error Code with Hardware Component Failure Beeps
- Does anyone from Thermaltake view this forum anymore?
- Is any one from Thermaltake viewing this forum anymore?
- Lian Li A61 5.25 devices
- Z270 Supercarrier - blackscreen 09/d0, cannot switch to backup BIOS
- Innovation and competition return to high-performance PCs March 2nd with worldwide AMD Ryzen 7 availability
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications
- Transcend announces Ultimate UHS Video Speed Class 30 (V30) microSD cards to support 4K Ultra HD video recording
- Final Fantasy XIV Fan Fest culminates with the journey eastward in Stormblood