The 15th annual coolingZONE Thermal Management Summit for electronics thermal engineers take place October 20-22, 2015 in a globally-accessible, online summit covering thermal management, heat transfer and energy transport at all hardware levels from individual components to the Internet of Things.
The coolingZONE-15 Summit comprises expert live speakers from a range of thermal specialties. Every speaker will answer audience questions during or after their webinars. In coolingZONE tradition, the Summit's goal is to provide more than formulas, including practical answers to questions about theory and applications.
A key focus of this year's event is on cooling technologies for the Internet of Things (IoT). Speakers will address the full spectrum of cooling from wearables to data centers (The Cloud).
Across the three days of general presentations, engineers will gain a deeper understanding of electronics cooling across many thermal topics, including:
- Data Center Predictive Real Time Thermal Management, presented by Dr. Cliff Federspiel
- Computer Server Open Bath Immersion Cooling, presented by Phil Tuma
- The IceCool DARPA Project, presented by Dr. Mehdi Asheghi
- Liquid Cooling of 10Kw Racks, presented by Henry Coles
- Heat Pipes, presented by Dr. Rahul Mulinti
- Cooling Wearables and Handhelds with Flexible Thermal Ground Planes, presented by Dr. Y.C. Lee
coolingZONE-15 also offers two separate technical courses:
Thermosyphons: How to Properly Size, Choose and Deploy, by Vineet Barot, and Analytical Modeling in Thermal Management Design, by Dr. Kaveh Azar
The complete list of speakers and topics, plus the full schedule and registration tools for attending coolingZONE-2015 can be found on the coolingZONE website http://www.coolingzone.com/event.php?eventid=60.
The general coolingZONE-2015 three-day summit is US $165.75, which includes a 15% discount on the regular $195 price through October 5. Individual sessions during the general coolingZONE summit can be attended for $41.65 during the 15% discount period. The Thermosyphons and Analytical Modeling courses are each priced at $165.75 each through the discount period.
More information on coolingZONE-2015 can be found on the coolingZONE website http://www.coolingzone.com/event.php?eventid=60, including online registration tools. Questions can be sent to cz-info@coolingZONE.com.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo 3DS isn't going anywhere
- Messenger Lite now available in 150 additional countries
- Nintendo sold 2.74 million Switch systems in first month
- Nintendo profits increase by 521%
- Tekken 7's boxing kangaroo nixed due to animal activists
- GIGABYTE Xtreme Gaming XTC700 CPU Cooler Review
- ASRock 990fx Extreme9 and NVMe support
- HDD to SSD
- Lenovo IdeaCentre Y710 Cube Gaming PC Review
- Synology RT2600ac Wireless Router Review
- Get ready for Intel Optane memory with ASRock 200 series motherboards!
- Acer unleashes the Predator Triton 700, a thin yet powerful gaming notebook without compromise
- Acer's new Predator monitors with quantum dot technology deliver spectacular gameplay experiences
- Acer expands its gaming notebook line with the powerful Predator Helios 300
- Western Digital ships fourth-generation Helium Hard Drive platform with Ultrastar He12 12TB advanced storage hard drives