DriveSavers, the worldwide leader in data recovery, eDiscovery and digital forensic solutions, announced today a partnership with Kingston Technology and its KingstonCare customer satisfaction program specifically for its business SSDs.
KingstonCare is a robust suite of complimentary services created for its corporate customers. DriveSavers is now a part of KingstonCare by providing data recovery services for Kingston's business class KC and E Series SSDs in the United States. KingstonCare services were developed to keep customers and their businesses up and running. These services include service reimbursement, immediate replacement shipping, RMA, on-site spares and now SSD data recovery from DriveSavers.
DriveSavers helped pioneer the data recovery service industry 30 years ago. The company has been providing service to Kingston® customers since 2007, and supports all Kingston products from Flash cards and USB drives to consumer level SSDs and enterprise-grade solutions.
Commitment to excellent customer service with 24/7 availability of U.S.-based phone staff and robust data security protocols make DriveSavers Data Recovery a perfect addition to KingstonCare services. The partnership will provide the highest degree of customer satisfaction for Kingston customers who have lost critical data due to unforeseen circumstances, while also reducing recovery time.
"DriveSavers is honored to be a part of the KingstonCare program," said DriveSavers president, Scott Moyer. "This collaboration further demonstrates that Kingston has customers' best interests in mind."
"We are excited to offer SSD data recovery services through DriveSavers for our corporate customers in the United States," said Ariel Perez, SSD business manager, Kingston. "This partnership expands KingstonCare offerings even more and further reaffirms our commitment to our customers to provide best-in-class support and service."
As the only data recovery company to post proof of an annual, company-wide SOC 2 Type II audit, DriveSavers services meet the security protocols for financial, government, corporate and healthcare industries. Kingston recommends DriveSavers as a critical support component and third-party solution provider, closing the circle of customer care while guaranteeing strict privacy and high security in protecting digital intellectual property.
To learn more about DriveSavers data recovery expertise, visit http://www.drivesaversdatarecovery.com.
Latest News Posts
- Square Enix to embrace games as a service business model
- Red Dead 2 delay won't interrupt future Rockstar games
- Far Cry 5 co-op supports full campaign
- Far Cry 5: Everything you need to know
- EVGA teases its GTX 1080 Ti Kingpin, unveil at Computex
- Gigabyte z170 UD5: Question about Voltage Spikes/Offset
- ASRock AliveXFire-esata2 compatibility with Phenom II X4 980
- m4a88td-m/usb3 & Windows 10
- OWC ThunderBay 4 Mini Thunderbolt 2 Review
- Prey benchmarked: Radeon RX 580 vs. GeForce GTX 1060
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017