DriveSavers, the worldwide leader in data recovery, eDiscovery and digital forensic solutions, announced today a partnership with Kingston Technology and its KingstonCare customer satisfaction program specifically for its business SSDs.
KingstonCare is a robust suite of complimentary services created for its corporate customers. DriveSavers is now a part of KingstonCare by providing data recovery services for Kingston's business class KC and E Series SSDs in the United States. KingstonCare services were developed to keep customers and their businesses up and running. These services include service reimbursement, immediate replacement shipping, RMA, on-site spares and now SSD data recovery from DriveSavers.
DriveSavers helped pioneer the data recovery service industry 30 years ago. The company has been providing service to Kingston® customers since 2007, and supports all Kingston products from Flash cards and USB drives to consumer level SSDs and enterprise-grade solutions.
Commitment to excellent customer service with 24/7 availability of U.S.-based phone staff and robust data security protocols make DriveSavers Data Recovery a perfect addition to KingstonCare services. The partnership will provide the highest degree of customer satisfaction for Kingston customers who have lost critical data due to unforeseen circumstances, while also reducing recovery time.
"DriveSavers is honored to be a part of the KingstonCare program," said DriveSavers president, Scott Moyer. "This collaboration further demonstrates that Kingston has customers' best interests in mind."
"We are excited to offer SSD data recovery services through DriveSavers for our corporate customers in the United States," said Ariel Perez, SSD business manager, Kingston. "This partnership expands KingstonCare offerings even more and further reaffirms our commitment to our customers to provide best-in-class support and service."
As the only data recovery company to post proof of an annual, company-wide SOC 2 Type II audit, DriveSavers services meet the security protocols for financial, government, corporate and healthcare industries. Kingston recommends DriveSavers as a critical support component and third-party solution provider, closing the circle of customer care while guaranteeing strict privacy and high security in protecting digital intellectual property.
To learn more about DriveSavers data recovery expertise, visit http://www.drivesaversdatarecovery.com.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Google Daydream to have 11 devices by the end of 2017
- Nokia's flagship will be announced on August 16th
- Nintendo hits $1.37 billion in net sales in Q1 earnings
- Splatoon 2 sells 670,995 copies in 3 days in Japan
- AMD shares rise 8% riding Ryzen and GPU excitement
- Toshiba N300 8TB High-Reliability HDD Review
- Alphacool Eiswand External CPU Liquid Cooler Review
- Team T-Force Night Hawk RGB DDR4-3000 RAM Kit Review
- Phanteks Evolv Shift SFF Chassis Review
- GIGABYTE X299 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- Need for Speed Payback takes cars from scrap to stock to supercar in new trailer
- Visbit releases Unity SDK and web VR player for its all-in-one VR streaming service, bringing high quality VR streaming to the masses
- GWENT Gamescom 2017 tournament announced
- Toshiba NVMe SSDs now available with Lenovo's new ThinkSystem and ThinkAgile servers
- Mafia III: Sign of the Times DLC now available