DriveSavers, the worldwide leader in data recovery, eDiscovery and digital forensic solutions, announced today a partnership with Kingston Technology and its KingstonCare customer satisfaction program specifically for its business SSDs.
KingstonCare is a robust suite of complimentary services created for its corporate customers. DriveSavers is now a part of KingstonCare by providing data recovery services for Kingston's business class KC and E Series SSDs in the United States. KingstonCare services were developed to keep customers and their businesses up and running. These services include service reimbursement, immediate replacement shipping, RMA, on-site spares and now SSD data recovery from DriveSavers.
DriveSavers helped pioneer the data recovery service industry 30 years ago. The company has been providing service to Kingston® customers since 2007, and supports all Kingston products from Flash cards and USB drives to consumer level SSDs and enterprise-grade solutions.
Commitment to excellent customer service with 24/7 availability of U.S.-based phone staff and robust data security protocols make DriveSavers Data Recovery a perfect addition to KingstonCare services. The partnership will provide the highest degree of customer satisfaction for Kingston customers who have lost critical data due to unforeseen circumstances, while also reducing recovery time.
"DriveSavers is honored to be a part of the KingstonCare program," said DriveSavers president, Scott Moyer. "This collaboration further demonstrates that Kingston has customers' best interests in mind."
"We are excited to offer SSD data recovery services through DriveSavers for our corporate customers in the United States," said Ariel Perez, SSD business manager, Kingston. "This partnership expands KingstonCare offerings even more and further reaffirms our commitment to our customers to provide best-in-class support and service."
As the only data recovery company to post proof of an annual, company-wide SOC 2 Type II audit, DriveSavers services meet the security protocols for financial, government, corporate and healthcare industries. Kingston recommends DriveSavers as a critical support component and third-party solution provider, closing the circle of customer care while guaranteeing strict privacy and high security in protecting digital intellectual property.
To learn more about DriveSavers data recovery expertise, visit http://www.drivesaversdatarecovery.com.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Switch is all about 'playing games anywhere with anyone'
- Gabe Newell holding Reddit AmA tomorrow
- Stock Nintendo Switch JoyConGrip won't recharge JoyCons
- Samsung Galaxy S8 will have a headphone jack after all?
- HTC to launch only 6-7 devices this year
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- 80mm or 92mm Fan for D8000-3
- p67a-ud3-b3 with u1d UEFI bios: pcie 4x works as 1x
- Can't Find PC-O10 Riser Kit
- Help overclocking x5460 / GA-EP43-UD3L past 3.99ghz
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup
- Immersion and Nintendo enter into agreement to bring Immersion's TouchSense Technology to the Nintendo Switch System
- LucidSound invites Nintendo Switch gamers to a new standard of powered audio with the LS20 Amplified Universal Gaming Headset
- Opera Neon envisions the future of web browsers
- Nintendo Switch launches March 3 at $299.99