Sony Computer Entertainment Australia (SCE Aust.) is pleased to announce that PlayStation will have an inaugural presence at PAX Australia, held at the Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre from 30 October to 1 November, 2015.
PAX is a festival to celebrate everything gaming culture. First held in Seattle in 2004, PAX has nearly doubled in size each successive year and the first international PAX was held in Melbourne in 2013, to sold out crowds.
Michael Ephraim, Managing Director, Sony Computer Entertainment Australia said: "We have watched PAX grow from strength to strength in the past few years in Australia, which is fantastic for our industry. Media Molecule attended PAX Australia last year to showcase Tearaway, and there was a great response from PlayStation fans. This year we are so thrilled to be at PAX as there are so many exciting things going on. Being the 20th Anniversary of PlayStation also gives us the opportunity to celebrate with our loyal fans at the show as well."
"We're excited to welcome Sony Computer Entertainment Australia to the show floor of PAX Aus this year," said Guy Blomberg, PAX Australia Content & Community Manager. "We've worked closely with PlayStation before to feature their developers and curate panels, and having a physical booth at the show has been the biggest request from PAX fans in previous years. We can't wait for everyone to see what's in store!"
There will be more information regarding PlayStation content closer to the event.
For more information on PlayStation, please contact PlayStation@onegreenbean.com
For more information about PAX, please visit: http://aus.paxsite.com/what-is-pax
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Digital made up 80% of Ubisoft's first quarter sales
- Console gamers to spend more on DLC than games in 2017
- GTA Online earned $1.09 billion, says analyst firm
- Microsoft earned $90 billion last fiscal year
- Xiaomi's upcoming phone to rock dual camera and MIUI 9
- How to upgrade the BIOS to GA-UD23-B3?
- Baby Driver Movie Review
- Asus laptop BIOS does not recognize UBCD-post page is grayed out - can't post
- Bloody AL90 Blazing Laser Gaming Mouse Review
- Cryptocurrency mining deflates, used GPUs hit eBay
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4