TUL Corporation, a leading and innovative manufacturer of AMD video cards since 1997, has released the Devil R9 390X 8GB GDDR5. It is based on the latest GCN architecture to help deliver outstanding and extraordinary graphics performance and image quality.
Devil R9 390X utilizes 8GB of GDDR5 memory, 2816 stream processors, comes with a core clock speed at 1100MHz, and 1525MHz memory clock speed which is connected via a new high speed 512-bit memory interface. For enhancing power efficiency and preventing losses, Digital PWM solution is provided to work at a higher frequency in order to support fine tuning adjustment and low ripple at an output voltage. Moreover, the total of 8 phases (6+1+1) board design is applied to the product for power efficiency, stability, and delivering ultimate performance at OC mode. PowIRstage increases the power up to 3-13%, features up to 1.0 MHz switching frequency, and supports efficient cooling ability. This model supports Direct 12 and AMD's newest technologies such as Virtual Super Resolution, FreeSync, Liquid VR, and 4K resolution.
The One and Only Hybrid Cooling System in the line of AMD Radeon R9 390X on the Market
Devil R9 390X 8GB GDDR5 adopts the one and only Hybrid Cooling system on the line of AMD Radeon R9 390X on the market. The Hybrid Cooling system not only provides the best environment for extreme OC capability and stability, but also leverages the Smart Air Cooling system to achieve a unique cooling function. The Smart Air Cooling system has a special sensor feature that detects the MOSFET's temperature automatically and controls the fan speed. The exquisite 15 degree upheaved fan top cover design will give the best air flowing from the MOSFET to bracket for a more efficient cooling solution for the card. With this feature, MOSFET runs more precisely and smoothly, reducing power consumption and prolong fan longevity. The domineering LEDs are attached on the side of the card which makes the card even more aesthetically pleasing to gamers and PC builders of all ages. The Devil R9 390X 8GB GDDR5 is a video card that can contribute to many gamers' needs; from playing the current best games on the highest graphics settings to games that will be released in the future, the Devil Hybrid will not disappoint gamers for years to come.
Latest News Posts
- Huawei launches new nova 2 with dual rear camera
- Nintendo shares skyrocket to 8-year high
- Alienware Aurora reach reasonable price for Memorial Day
- GTA Online earns big for Take-Two
- Red Dead Redemption 2 built from scratch for consoles
- Gigabyte z170 UD5: Question about Voltage Spikes/Offset
- ASRock AliveXFire-esata2 compatibility with Phenom II X4 980
- m4a88td-m/usb3 & Windows 10
- OWC ThunderBay 4 Mini Thunderbolt 2 Review
- Prey benchmarked: Radeon RX 580 vs. GeForce GTX 1060
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017