Leadtek AMOR to debut at CeBIT 2009
Trail blazing innovation in an IP phone about to take the world by storm
Taipei, Taiwan, Feb27th, 2009-Leadtek Research Inc., one of the world's leading makers of multimedia products, today announced the official launch of its brand-new generation of IP videophones - AMOR LR8210.
This new phone will form the centerpiece on the Leadtek booth in Hall13: D76/3 at CeBIT 2009, the world's best known and largest showcase of all the latest electronic technology. The show runs from Mar.3 to Mar.8 in Hannover, Germany.
Leadtek's AMOR is no ordinary IP videophone. It daringly positions itself as the ultimate in video communication - a masterpiece of engineering that combines an impressive array of novel but practical features and functions. The latter includes a digital photo frame, a weather; news and stock information dashboard, photo sharing, LBS tracking and an answering machine - all only a finger touch away on the AMOR 7" Touch Screen.
Leadtek will, for the duration of CeBIT 2009 stage a 'demo extraordinaire" of all AMOR functions together with its more conventional uses. Visitors to the Leadtek booth will be left with little doubt about the decided impact AMOR is about to have on video and hence human communication.
So, if this all sounds like what you're looking for then make a date with the miracle of AMOR on the Leadtek Stand at CeBIT 2009. We look forward to seeing you there.
For further information about Leadtek and its products, please visit the website at http://www.leadtek.com
- Dect Phone with built-in 7 inches 800x480 screen Digital Photo Frame with Touch Screen
- Main Unit Dimension (Without handset) : 132mm(H) x 269mm(W) x 37mm(D)
- Power Consumption:
Latest News Posts
- Here's some serious 1-1 training to elevate your tech skills
- Nintendo NX manufacturing preparations are underway
- Why wasn't the NX at E3? Nintendo is afraid of copycats
- HTC brings 30 companies together for VR, has $10 billion to spend
- Nintendo is officially researching VR
- AMD Radeon RX 480 Video Card Review - Starting a Rebellion From $199
- USB speed differences between various motherboards and BIOSses
- Need help with pre-built/used GA-X58A-UD3R Rev 2.0 System
- AsRock Z87 extreme 6
- GIGABYTE X99-Phoenix SLI (Intel X99) Motherboard Review
- Be Quiet! announces the Dark Base 900 case
- Western Digital launches world's fastest 256GB microSD Card
- MSI readies B150M Mortar Arctic & B150M Bazooka Plus motherboards
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities