Leadtek AMOR to debut at CeBIT 2009
Trail blazing innovation in an IP phone about to take the world by storm
Taipei, Taiwan, Feb27th, 2009-Leadtek Research Inc., one of the world's leading makers of multimedia products, today announced the official launch of its brand-new generation of IP videophones - AMOR LR8210.
This new phone will form the centerpiece on the Leadtek booth in Hall13: D76/3 at CeBIT 2009, the world's best known and largest showcase of all the latest electronic technology. The show runs from Mar.3 to Mar.8 in Hannover, Germany.
Leadtek's AMOR is no ordinary IP videophone. It daringly positions itself as the ultimate in video communication - a masterpiece of engineering that combines an impressive array of novel but practical features and functions. The latter includes a digital photo frame, a weather; news and stock information dashboard, photo sharing, LBS tracking and an answering machine - all only a finger touch away on the AMOR 7" Touch Screen.
Leadtek will, for the duration of CeBIT 2009 stage a 'demo extraordinaire" of all AMOR functions together with its more conventional uses. Visitors to the Leadtek booth will be left with little doubt about the decided impact AMOR is about to have on video and hence human communication.
So, if this all sounds like what you're looking for then make a date with the miracle of AMOR on the Leadtek Stand at CeBIT 2009. We look forward to seeing you there.
For further information about Leadtek and its products, please visit the website at http://www.leadtek.com
- Dect Phone with built-in 7 inches 800x480 screen Digital Photo Frame with Touch Screen
- Main Unit Dimension (Without handset) : 132mm(H) x 269mm(W) x 37mm(D)
- Power Consumption:
Latest News Posts
- ZTE launches the Small Fresh 5
- Google eyeing off massive new complex in San Jose
- World of Tanks running on Xbox One X at 4K
- Uber CEO resigns after months of controversy
- LA Noire might get remastered with first-person, VR mode
- Best bang for your buck: AC1900 Wireless Routers
- ADATA XPG SX8000 512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- repairing rj45 port on g751j laptop
- Lenovo ThinkStation P910 Workstation PC Review
- Ethereum mining @ 1GH/s: 40 x GPUs = $5000 per month
- Synology introduces DiskStation DS1517 and DS1817
- Deep Silver and 4A Games are proud to announce Metro Exodus
- Microsoft premieres Xbox One X, world's most powerful console
- Phison gears up for mobile phone market with PS8226 3D NAND eMMC 5.1 controller
- Full E3 Coliseum lineup announced