Innodisk, the service-driven flash and DRAM provider, announces higher capacity 16GB versions of its DDR4 embedded and server unbuffered DRAM series. These 2133MHz UDIMMs and SODIMMS now come in industry-leading 16GB capacities, allowing more memory to be installed within space constrained embedded systems, industrial PCs and servers. Offering higher performance with lower power consumption compared to DDR3, the new DRAM modules have ECC available for reliability, as well as industrial strength features from Innodisk such as 30µ" Gold Finger connectors, thermal sensors, and protective conformal coatings. The new 16GB modules make Innodisk's range of DDR4 products the most complete line o f embedded and server DDR4 memory on the market.
"16GB is the highest capacity unbuffered DDR4 module available on the market," said Samson Chang, Vice President of Embedded DRAM Business Unit of Innodisk. "We're proud that Innodisk is able to provide this memory capacity while bringing the performance and low power benefits of DDR4 to the embedded and server markets. In addition, we're bringing extra value to our industrial customers with Innodisk features like onboard thermal sensors and protective coatings. "
Improved Memory Performance at Lower Voltage
With up to 30% better performance with 20% lower power consumption compared to DDR3 memory, Innodisk's unbuffered DDR4 modules and are a natural fit for the embedded industry. At 1.2V they use even less power than the 1.35V DDR3L Low Voltage standard. With the advent of the Intel Skylake platform, Innodisk's 16GB DDR4 UDIMMs and SO-DIMMs will unlock higher performance for memory-constrained embedded and server applications.
Reliable Industrial Strength Technology
With enhanced error detection and handling capabilities including parity error detection and Cyclic Redundancy Check (CRC), DDR4 improves memory reliability. In addition, Innodisk's 16GB DDR4 modules are infused with its industrial know-how, including robust connectors, thermal sensors, and conformal coatings. An extra proprietary 30µ" Golden Finger connector is 10 times thicker than the JEDEC standard, creating an extra-reliable interface. Thermal sensors on the module alert the system to temperature changes, preventing overheating. Protective conformal coatings are available to guard against a variety of physical and chemical contaminants.
- Standard profile height of 30.0mm for SO-DIMM, and 31.25mm for UDIMM
- ECC available for data integrity
- Single voltage 1.2V
- Improved airflow
- On-Die Termination
- Lead-Free and compliant with RoHS
- Average refresh period of 7.8us at 85°C or lower, and 3.9us between 85°C and 95°C
For more details visit Innodisk's DRAM product pages:
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Mass Effect Andromeda deal takes a dive to 27% off
- AMD's high-end X390/X399 mobo: dual Ryzen CPUs possible
- Dell unleashes its new 8K monitor, costs $5000
- New Call of Duty set in WWII?
- Gionee launches A1 in India
- Kong: Skull Island Movie Review
- TPM issue with 970-D3P
- Extreme9 3 way crossfirex
- Kingston HyperX Savage 64GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Review
- AnyRactive GoTouch Portable Whiteboard Review
- Elgato Stream Deck brings tactile control to live content creation
- COLORFUL wins innovation award from Intel
- Composer Olivier Deriviere pioneers real-time generated interactive music for GET EVEN
- BIOSTAR launches compact high-speed storage solution with M200 M.2 SSD
- EpicGear launches MORPHA X RGB fully modular gaming mouse