JMicron Technology Corp. (GTSM: 4925), an industry-leading IC company specializing in the design of PCIe and SATA SSD controllers, today introduces the most cost-effective SATA III SSD Controller available on the market: the JMF60F. Designed as a hard-disk drive (HDD) replacement for computing platforms and embedded applications, the DRAM-less JMF60F is the successor to the JMF608, a well-known SSD controller released in 2013.
With innovative, flexible technology, the JMF60F reaches the pinnacle of efficiency by utilizing only two channels to compete with the four-channel performance offered by other manufacturers. In addition, the JMF60F delivers superior sequential read data throughput: over 500 megabytes per second (MB/s). Reinforced by cutting edge 72bit/1KB ECC engine technology, the JMF60F supports an ONFi 3.0/Toggle 2.0 NAND interface, as well as 3x/2x SLC, 2x/1x/1y/1z MLC NANDs for both industrial and consumer markets.
JMicron specifically designs for demanding applications that necessitate extreme durability and enhanced data integrity, where exceptionally fast read and write functionality is required. JMicron's next generation of SSD controllers support the latest in 3D NAND technology, advanced ECC engines, comprehensive security features, and a PCIe Gen3 interface. These controllers, utilizing enhanced reliability and security, are capable of delivering speeds of up to a gigabyte, possess a terabyte capacity, and provide the advantage of an overall lower cost in a smaller form factor to our valued customers in the new NAND storage era.
JMicron will be demonstrating its new, cost-effective SSD controller at FMS 2015 in Santa Clara, CA in booth number 715.
Some key features of the JMF60F include:
- 72bit/1KB ECC engine
- Supports the latest 1x/1y/1z nm MLC for cost-optimized, entry-level client SSDs
- Supports ONFI 3.0, Toggle 2.0, and asynchronous NAND
- Outperforms HDDs by 20X (128GB SSD with WriteBooster2 enable at pSLC mode):
o Sequential Read: 510 MB/s
o Sequential Write: 300 MB/s
o 4K Random Read IOPS (QD32): 17,500
o 4K Random Write IOPS (QD32): 26,900
- Ideally suited for entry-level client SSDs replacing HDDs
- Supports both commercial (0°C to 70°C) and industrial grade (-40°C to 85°C) requirements
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- NASA solved the secret of ESA's missing Mars lander
- He changed his name to Seven iPhone for a free iPhone 7
- New photos and a shocking price of Huawei Mate 9 emerged
- Elon Musk describes his vision for colonization of Mars
- Nintendo Switch is single-screen only, says Nintendo
- BP2SATA - Do I need to connect both power ports?
- HyperX ALLOY FPS Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Independence Day Resurgence 4K Blu-ray Review
- Battlefield 1 Multiplayer Gameplay Thoughts
- GA-PH67A-UD3-B3 Resume fail after suspend with Linux
- BIOSTAR unveils its GeForce GTX 1060 dual-fan video cards
- Manli announces GeForce GTX 1050 Gallardo Series video cards
- Eurocom launches the ultrathin 15.6' Sky M5 R2 VR Ready gaming laptop with Intel Core i7 6700HQ, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 (6 GB GDDR5), 4G LTE support, 64 GB DDR4 memory, 6 TB SSD storage
- ENERMAX releases Steelwing aluminum case
- ENERMAX Platimax D.F. PSU is available now