Although ASRock Z170 OC Formula is not publicly available yet, it is already attracting lots of attention from the overclocking community, because John Lam from HKEPC OC lab has broken the world record for memory clock scores last night. With a G.SKILL Ripjaws 4 memory DIMM and ASRock's new prototype Z170 OC Formula, John Lam has managed to force a single DDR4 memory DIMM up to an untouchable 2397.7 MHz memory clock score, landing him number one on the memory clock rank.
John Lam's record breaker was made possible with a G.Skill Ripjaws 4 DDR4 memory DIMM, Intel Core i7 6700K CPU and ASRock Z170 OC Formula. With liquid nitrogen, patience and a whole lot of concentration, he successfully pushed the single memory module to an impressive 2397.7 MHz. Surpassing the ex-champion by nearly 90 MHz, thus taking a huge lead on the record board.
ASRock Z170 OC Formula's designer, Nick Shih feels both pumped up and challenged upon hearing this new world record, "Trust me when I say I know what this motherboard is capable of, but I'm just not sure about its limits yet. This isn't even its final form!" Meanwhile, he is still giving that final touch to his new masterpiece ASRock Z170 OC Formula, which is expected to debut in the end of August.
For more 100 Series motherboards, head over to:
Latest News Posts
- iPhone 9 to come in two OLED models - 5.28 and 6.46-inch
- Aerocool unveils first gaming chair with edge lighting
- Monster Hunter XX coming to Nintendo Switch
- Destiny 2 uses hybrid servers, P2P and peer-to-client
- Dreamcast's Seaman game is getting a sequel
- Free Paypal Money Adder Online Tool Legit 2017
- Prey benchmarked: Radeon RX 580 vs. GeForce GTX 1060
- ADATA AI910 Lightning Card Reader Plus Review
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Benchmarked: CPU & GPU War
- NIC not working after BIOS corruption (ASUS X202E)
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017