Although ASRock Z170 OC Formula is not publicly available yet, it is already attracting lots of attention from the overclocking community, because John Lam from HKEPC OC lab has broken the world record for memory clock scores last night. With a G.SKILL Ripjaws 4 memory DIMM and ASRock's new prototype Z170 OC Formula, John Lam has managed to force a single DDR4 memory DIMM up to an untouchable 2397.7 MHz memory clock score, landing him number one on the memory clock rank.
John Lam's record breaker was made possible with a G.Skill Ripjaws 4 DDR4 memory DIMM, Intel Core i7 6700K CPU and ASRock Z170 OC Formula. With liquid nitrogen, patience and a whole lot of concentration, he successfully pushed the single memory module to an impressive 2397.7 MHz. Surpassing the ex-champion by nearly 90 MHz, thus taking a huge lead on the record board.
ASRock Z170 OC Formula's designer, Nick Shih feels both pumped up and challenged upon hearing this new world record, "Trust me when I say I know what this motherboard is capable of, but I'm just not sure about its limits yet. This isn't even its final form!" Meanwhile, he is still giving that final touch to his new masterpiece ASRock Z170 OC Formula, which is expected to debut in the end of August.
For more 100 Series motherboards, head over to:
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Star Wars Battlefront DLC pack announced for November 18
- Xbox boss says Nintendo has 'bold vision' with Switch
- Download Bungie's 2.4.1 patch update for Destiny now
- Hearthstone game costs players a pretty penny to play
- ISS crew arrives at Space Station after two-day trip
- BSI3H-6100 long time to post
- Patriot Memory LX 200GB microSD Memory Card Review
- ASRock problem SB fan1
- GA-Z170X-Gaming 7 - F20b BIOS BUG?
- Unable To Update AMD GPU Driver
- ENERMAX releases Steelwing aluminum case
- ENERMAX Platimax D.F. PSU is available now
- ENERMAX launches Revolution Duo power supply with DUOFlowTM design for active ventilation
- Razer unveils new Razer Blade Pro gaming notebook
- Nintendo Switch world premiere demonstrates new entertainment experiences from a home gaming system