Eurocom is announcing plans to support socket based Intel Skylake desktop 6th Gen Intel® Core i7-6700K processors in a line of high performance, fully upgradeable, LGA 1151 socket based laptops.
"Our customers can again combine the most advanced power of socket based, desktop Intel processors and high performance graphics into a sleek and menacing, fully upgradeable, long lasting laptops for massive performance and capability on the go." Mark Bialic, Eurocom President.
Utilizing the Intel® Z170 Chipset the EUROCOM X4 and X6 will be socket based to allow for CPU upgradeability, with the ability to support DDR4 2133 memory for added performance and capability. The EUROCOM X4 and X6 are the newest in a very long line of high performance laptops with support for socket based, desktop Intel processors.
Again, Eurocom is focusing on offering customers high performance, fully upgradeable, socket based systems that will last, while many other companies are locking in customers with disposable and short lifespan computers. Eurocom systems will last because they are well built and stress tested before the customer receives it. They will last because the systems are easily upgradeable and repairable if need be. They will last because customers can configure the most capable mobile components and desktop processors into their laptops. Eurocom laptops will be around long after the current fashion trends and blinking keyboard lights are out of style
The X4 and X6 will support the enthusiast Intel Core i7-6700K, 91 W processor with improved performance and efficiency. Four cores and 8 threads, thanks to Hyperthreading are supported. Turbo Boost 2.0 technology is also supported. Like the current EUROCOM P5 and P7 systems, the X4 and X6 will be equipped with an overclocking BIOS for full user control over the CPU performance. Integrated graphics Intel HD 530 are included and is DirectX 12 compatible.
Support for DDR4 memory will improve the EUROCOM X4 and X6 power consumption and data transfer speeds, thanks to the new bus. DDR4 uses 20 percent less power while supporting a new, power down model for super low power consumption. The EUROCOM X4 and X6 will benefit with a slight boost in battery life and enhanced performance.
The EUROCOM X4 will be based on a 15.6" chassis while the X6 will be based on a 17.3" body. Both will support 4k displays and have a wealth of high performance technology available for configuration. MXM 3.0b graphics from NVIDIA GeForce and NVIDIA Quadro will be supported for configurable and upgradeable professional and enthusiast level graphics. M.2 storage technology will be enhanced with PCIe 3.0 specifications and RAID support.
Intel Core i7-6700K Specs
-4 cores, 8 threads
-8M L3 Cache
-4 GHz with 4.2 GHz boost clock
-Support for DDR4 2133 MHz memory
Latest News Posts
- Refurbished Samsung Galaxy Note7 pictured in the wild
- ASRock X299E-ITX/ac: up to 12C/24T CPU power in ITX form
- Gionee announces three new smartphones
- AMD Ryzen powered QNAP NAS spotted at Computex
- MSI GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Lightning Z spotted
- Lian Li PC-Q25B - distance between stand and edge of case
- LaCie Bolt3 2TB Thunderbolt 3 Review
- Asrock X99 Extreme11 reports only 48GB instead of 64 GB
- H270m Pro4 Can't boot with my SSD, stuck on splash
- Gigabyte z170 UD5: Question about Voltage Spikes/Offset
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017