Azubu, the nothing-but-eSports livestreaming platform, today announced that its completely rebuilt 3.0 platform has officially launched. Designed with community feedback and expectations top of mind, Azubu 3.0 is an open-platform service that provides a new user interface and a customizable streaming experience for the eSports community. Transitioning from the beta.azubu.tv URL, the new Azubu experience will continue to be treated as a public beta, with rapid updates, new features, and constant refinement based on community feedback, accessable at Azubu.tv. For users who want to compare the new 3.0 experience to the earlier version of Azubu, Azubu 2.0 will be available for a limited time at oldschool.azubu.tv!
In the coming weeks Azubu will continue to roll out additional feature-rich tool sets, allowing streamers and viewers the ability to create and control their streaming experience. Broadcasters, eSports fans, and gamers can visit Azubu.TV to see the new platform in action and provide real time feedback to help the platform evolve.
"Since we launched, we've had phenomenal feedback - over 90% of it positive - and some great suggestions for improvement" said Azubu CEO, Ian Sharpe. "3.0 is bigger than an upgraded video player or a more streamlined global infrastructure. It is a reflection of our dedication to eSports. It is a way to empower the community. The need for an eSports-dedicated streaming platform is greater than ever and we want to continue to build out a platform that reflects just that: all eSports, all of the time."
In addition to allowing any user to stream, as well as a complete website and branding redesign, Azubu 3.0 introduces a new modular layout that gives broadcasters control over how their stream is being displayed to viewers. Broadcasters can custom-design pages to address their individual tastes and those of their viewers with the option of choosing a variety of modules, such as social, stats, profile, and chat, with more modules rolling out post launch. The modules are one of many features that are still being tested, fine-tuned, and evolved, so Azubu welcomes community feedback for this and all features on the platform.
Azubu 3.0 also has a feature not normally seen amongst livestreaming platforms: full 24/7 live customer support for broadcasters in 3 separate languages - English, Korean, and Portuguese - with more to come as Azubu continues to grow its global audience.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Splatoon 2 sells 670,995 copies in 3 days in Japan
- AMD shares rise 8% riding Ryzen and GPU excitement
- USB 3.2 announced, packs double the bandwidth of USB 3.1
- India bans autonomous cars to protect against job losses
- Colorful iGame GTX 1080 Ti Kudan rocks MASSIVE cooler
- Alphacool Eiswand External CPU Liquid Cooler Review
- Team T-Force Night Hawk RGB DDR4-3000 RAM Kit Review
- Phanteks Evolv Shift SFF Chassis Review
- GIGABYTE X299 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- Comic-Con 2017 trailer round-up: MCU vs DCEU vs the rest
- ADATA Debuts XPG SPECTRIX D40 RGB DDR4 RAM
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology