Azubu, the nothing-but-eSports livestreaming platform, today announced that its completely rebuilt 3.0 platform has officially launched. Designed with community feedback and expectations top of mind, Azubu 3.0 is an open-platform service that provides a new user interface and a customizable streaming experience for the eSports community. Transitioning from the beta.azubu.tv URL, the new Azubu experience will continue to be treated as a public beta, with rapid updates, new features, and constant refinement based on community feedback, accessable at Azubu.tv. For users who want to compare the new 3.0 experience to the earlier version of Azubu, Azubu 2.0 will be available for a limited time at oldschool.azubu.tv!
In the coming weeks Azubu will continue to roll out additional feature-rich tool sets, allowing streamers and viewers the ability to create and control their streaming experience. Broadcasters, eSports fans, and gamers can visit Azubu.TV to see the new platform in action and provide real time feedback to help the platform evolve.
"Since we launched, we've had phenomenal feedback - over 90% of it positive - and some great suggestions for improvement" said Azubu CEO, Ian Sharpe. "3.0 is bigger than an upgraded video player or a more streamlined global infrastructure. It is a reflection of our dedication to eSports. It is a way to empower the community. The need for an eSports-dedicated streaming platform is greater than ever and we want to continue to build out a platform that reflects just that: all eSports, all of the time."
In addition to allowing any user to stream, as well as a complete website and branding redesign, Azubu 3.0 introduces a new modular layout that gives broadcasters control over how their stream is being displayed to viewers. Broadcasters can custom-design pages to address their individual tastes and those of their viewers with the option of choosing a variety of modules, such as social, stats, profile, and chat, with more modules rolling out post launch. The modules are one of many features that are still being tested, fine-tuned, and evolved, so Azubu welcomes community feedback for this and all features on the platform.
Azubu 3.0 also has a feature not normally seen amongst livestreaming platforms: full 24/7 live customer support for broadcasters in 3 separate languages - English, Korean, and Portuguese - with more to come as Azubu continues to grow its global audience.
Latest News Posts
- MSI has the first graphics card with a USB Type-C port
- The Nokia 3310 finally goes on sale
- MSI confirms GTX 1080 Ti LIGHTNING Z for Computex 2017
- Intel Core i9-7900X benchmarked: 10C/20T @ 4.3GHz
- New 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' trailer keeps improving
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Benchmarked: CPU & GPU War
- NIC not working after BIOS corruption (ASUS X202E)
- Logitech Harmony Elite Advanced Remote Control Review
- C2750D4I won't get passed initializing 55
- Asus active pen (for T303UA)
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017