BIOSTAR a leading manufacturer of motherboards and video cards is proud to announce the release of its top-end Gaming Z170 series, the Gaming Z170X. Based on Intel's next-gen Skylake processors, this ATX form factor sports a 2GbE LAN capability. The Z170X features onboard USB 3.0with dual front and back connectors forconvenient use. The backward compatible USB 3.1 doubles the data transfer rate from 5Gbps to 10Gbps, making transferring your favorite games, music and movies even faster.
The Gaming Z170X features the Touch OC, exclusively developed by BIOSTAR allowing overclockers to enjoy the best performance from their system with a touch of a finger. Featuring Super Hi-Fi Audio with 30uF 'Golden' plated audio connectors providing excellent signal conductivity and less oxidation giving a crisp and clear sound, perfect for those looking for a studio-grade music experience.
As for speed, the GAMING Z170X/W comes with SATA Express 16Gb/s with speeds up to 16Gb/s meeting SATA specifications giving ultra speed data transfer ability. The GAMING Z170X/W also has PCI-e M.2 32Gb/s which is 3 times faster compared to PCI-e M.2 10Gb/s. It's the latest storage interface, delivering the highest bandwidth and low latency. It has the function to support high speed transfer downloading as well as uploading too.
In order to support the demands of providing gamers with an immersive video and audio sensory experience the GAMING Z170X/W supports HDMI 2.0; a significant increase and enhancement in bandwidth of up to 18mbps and it supports true 4K resolution -4096 x 2160 at 60 Hz.
The GAMING Z170X/W is ready for DDR4 SDRAM which is a higher-speed successor to the DDR2 and DDR3 technologies. The primary advantages of DDR4 over DDR3 RAM include higher module densities and lower voltage requirements, coupled with higher data rate transfer speeds.
BIOSTAR's Gaming Z170 is a refinement in motherboard technology created for the gamer and is an example BIOSTAR's continuous effort in developing new features to take the gaming experience to the next level.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- ASUS ROG Crosshair VI Extreme announced, ready for Ryzen
- Terminator 2 on 4K Blu-ray includes T-800 arm replicate
- Intel's new 12C/24T CPU: slower clocks than ThreadRipper
- ARCTIC's Liquid Freezer: ready for Ryzen ThreadRipper
- AMD compares Radeon RX Vega to GTX 1080 in Battlefield 1
- ASRock X299 Taichi Motherboard Review
- Transcend ESD220C 120GB Portable SSD Review
- Need help getting backup bios to work z77 d3h
- AMD hits Intel where it hurts with Ryzen ThreadRipper
- Lexar JumpDrive Tough 64GB USB 3.1 Flash Drive Review
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4
- MSI releases special motherboard BIOSes for Crypto-currency Mining
- Qualcomm files patent infringement complaints against Apple with International Trade Commission and Federal Court