Leading motherboard manufacture Elitegroup Computer System (ECS) proudly introducing latest LEET gaming motherboard - Z170-CLAYMORE, adopts with Intel latest 14nm Z170 chipset, supports Intel 6th Core i processors. ECS Z170-CLAYMORE features with exclusive LAGFree technology and 60FPS 4K UHD resolution output via HDMI 2.0, to provide amazing on-line gaming experience and smooth display. Not only supports 10Gbps USB 3.1 ports, but M.2 and SATA-Express high speed interfaces to connect newest devices. ECS Z170-CLAYMORE LEET gaming motherboard delivers a smart and fast experience, we are ready for Game On.
Thanks to Realtek RTL8110AS gaming Ethernet and exclusive LEET network Manager, supporting auto-prioritize and bandwidth control. Provide stable and lower latency while gameplay, communicate, downloading and web browsing at the same time. Z170-Claymore is the world's first motherboard supports HDMI 2.0 video output, features with 4K UHD resolution (3840x2160) and 60FPS smooth screen. Compare to previous generation, new HDMI 2.0 double frame rate to 60 from 30 provides clear and sharp screen.
ECS Z170-CLAYMORE sports with latest high speed interface. Within 10Gbps USB 3.1 Type-A ports, we can copy a Blu-ray disk in 30 seconds! In addition, Z170-CLAYMORE supports 16Gbps M.2 and SATA-Express connectors also. There are 5 PCI Express Gen3 slots. Optimize for dual video cards and add-on devices. All devices on Z170-CLAYMORE has their own independent bandwidth, provide maximum performance on board.
Latest News Posts
- Far Cry 5 co-op supports full campaign
- Far Cry 5: Everything you need to know
- EVGA teases its GTX 1080 Ti Kingpin, unveil at Computex
- SAPPHIRE announces RX 580 Nitro+ Special Edition
- Oppo R11 launch date and first images of the phone leak
- m4a88td-m/usb3 & Windows 10
- OWC ThunderBay 4 Mini Thunderbolt 2 Review
- Prey benchmarked: Radeon RX 580 vs. GeForce GTX 1060
- ADATA AI910 Lightning Card Reader Plus Review
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Benchmarked: CPU & GPU War
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017