Leading motherboard manufacture Elitegroup Computer System (ECS) proudly introducing latest LEET gaming motherboard - Z170-CLAYMORE, adopts with Intel latest 14nm Z170 chipset, supports Intel 6th Core i processors. ECS Z170-CLAYMORE features with exclusive LAGFree technology and 60FPS 4K UHD resolution output via HDMI 2.0, to provide amazing on-line gaming experience and smooth display. Not only supports 10Gbps USB 3.1 ports, but M.2 and SATA-Express high speed interfaces to connect newest devices. ECS Z170-CLAYMORE LEET gaming motherboard delivers a smart and fast experience, we are ready for Game On.
Thanks to Realtek RTL8110AS gaming Ethernet and exclusive LEET network Manager, supporting auto-prioritize and bandwidth control. Provide stable and lower latency while gameplay, communicate, downloading and web browsing at the same time. Z170-Claymore is the world's first motherboard supports HDMI 2.0 video output, features with 4K UHD resolution (3840x2160) and 60FPS smooth screen. Compare to previous generation, new HDMI 2.0 double frame rate to 60 from 30 provides clear and sharp screen.
ECS Z170-CLAYMORE sports with latest high speed interface. Within 10Gbps USB 3.1 Type-A ports, we can copy a Blu-ray disk in 30 seconds! In addition, Z170-CLAYMORE supports 16Gbps M.2 and SATA-Express connectors also. There are 5 PCI Express Gen3 slots. Optimize for dual video cards and add-on devices. All devices on Z170-CLAYMORE has their own independent bandwidth, provide maximum performance on board.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Google working on standalone mixed reality headset
- Battlefield 1 patch v1.02 released, UI fixes and more
- 'The Get Down' costs Netflix $16 million per episode
- Star Citizen alpha is free until October 30
- Nintendo 'hasn't shown everything' on Switch just yet
- BP2SATA - Do I need to connect both power ports?
- HyperX ALLOY FPS Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Independence Day Resurgence 4K Blu-ray Review
- Battlefield 1 Multiplayer Gameplay Thoughts
- GA-PH67A-UD3-B3 Resume fail after suspend with Linux
- BIOSTAR unveils its GeForce GTX 1060 dual-fan video cards
- Manli announces GeForce GTX 1050 Gallardo Series video cards
- Eurocom launches the ultrathin 15.6' Sky M5 R2 VR Ready gaming laptop with Intel Core i7 6700HQ, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 (6 GB GDDR5), 4G LTE support, 64 GB DDR4 memory, 6 TB SSD storage
- ENERMAX releases Steelwing aluminum case
- ENERMAX Platimax D.F. PSU is available now