Leading motherboard manufacture Elitegroup Computer System (ECS) proudly introducing latest LEET gaming motherboard - Z170-CLAYMORE, adopts with Intel latest 14nm Z170 chipset, supports Intel 6th Core i processors. ECS Z170-CLAYMORE features with exclusive LAGFree technology and 60FPS 4K UHD resolution output via HDMI 2.0, to provide amazing on-line gaming experience and smooth display. Not only supports 10Gbps USB 3.1 ports, but M.2 and SATA-Express high speed interfaces to connect newest devices. ECS Z170-CLAYMORE LEET gaming motherboard delivers a smart and fast experience, we are ready for Game On.
Thanks to Realtek RTL8110AS gaming Ethernet and exclusive LEET network Manager, supporting auto-prioritize and bandwidth control. Provide stable and lower latency while gameplay, communicate, downloading and web browsing at the same time. Z170-Claymore is the world's first motherboard supports HDMI 2.0 video output, features with 4K UHD resolution (3840x2160) and 60FPS smooth screen. Compare to previous generation, new HDMI 2.0 double frame rate to 60 from 30 provides clear and sharp screen.
ECS Z170-CLAYMORE sports with latest high speed interface. Within 10Gbps USB 3.1 Type-A ports, we can copy a Blu-ray disk in 30 seconds! In addition, Z170-CLAYMORE supports 16Gbps M.2 and SATA-Express connectors also. There are 5 PCI Express Gen3 slots. Optimize for dual video cards and add-on devices. All devices on Z170-CLAYMORE has their own independent bandwidth, provide maximum performance on board.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Essential phone to be more than a month late
- Intel accuses Qualcomm of monopolistic behavior
- New Note8 leak shows awkwardly placed fingerprint sensor
- Samsung Galaxy S8 officially discounted by up to $300
- Qualcomm's Snapdragon 836 will debut with the Pixel 2
- Bloody AL90 Blazing Laser Gaming Mouse Review
- Cryptocurrency mining deflates, used GPUs hit eBay
- G.SKILL TridentZ RGB DDR4-3600 32GB Memory Kit Review
- ASRock X299 Taichi Motherboard Review
- Transcend ESD220C 120GB Portable SSD Review
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4