Leading motherboard manufacture Elitegroup Computer System (ECS) proudly introducing latest LEET gaming motherboard - Z170-CLAYMORE, adopts with Intel latest 14nm Z170 chipset, supports Intel 6th Core i processors. ECS Z170-CLAYMORE features with exclusive LAGFree technology and 60FPS 4K UHD resolution output via HDMI 2.0, to provide amazing on-line gaming experience and smooth display. Not only supports 10Gbps USB 3.1 ports, but M.2 and SATA-Express high speed interfaces to connect newest devices. ECS Z170-CLAYMORE LEET gaming motherboard delivers a smart and fast experience, we are ready for Game On.
Thanks to Realtek RTL8110AS gaming Ethernet and exclusive LEET network Manager, supporting auto-prioritize and bandwidth control. Provide stable and lower latency while gameplay, communicate, downloading and web browsing at the same time. Z170-Claymore is the world's first motherboard supports HDMI 2.0 video output, features with 4K UHD resolution (3840x2160) and 60FPS smooth screen. Compare to previous generation, new HDMI 2.0 double frame rate to 60 from 30 provides clear and sharp screen.
ECS Z170-CLAYMORE sports with latest high speed interface. Within 10Gbps USB 3.1 Type-A ports, we can copy a Blu-ray disk in 30 seconds! In addition, Z170-CLAYMORE supports 16Gbps M.2 and SATA-Express connectors also. There are 5 PCI Express Gen3 slots. Optimize for dual video cards and add-on devices. All devices on Z170-CLAYMORE has their own independent bandwidth, provide maximum performance on board.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Gabe on Half-Life 3: 'the number 3 must not be said'
- Watch Dogs 2's new patch is better on RAM, and more
- Galaxy S8 rumored to cost $849, launches on March 29
- Microsoft loves PC gaming, no HDR support in Halo Wars 2
- Pentium G4560 costs $64, fights Core i5-2500K at $270
- How to get larger than 2TB HD to work on GA-P35-DS4 Rev 2.0
- G skill Trident Z 32GB ( 2 x 16GB) DDR4 3000 Cas 15
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- 80mm or 92mm Fan for D8000-3
- p67a-ud3-b3 with u1d UEFI bios: pcie 4x works as 1x
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup
- Immersion and Nintendo enter into agreement to bring Immersion's TouchSense Technology to the Nintendo Switch System
- LucidSound invites Nintendo Switch gamers to a new standard of powered audio with the LS20 Amplified Universal Gaming Headset
- Opera Neon envisions the future of web browsers
- Nintendo Switch launches March 3 at $299.99