EK Water Blocks, Ljubljana based premium water cooling gear manufacturer, is excited to introduce EK-CoolStream SE, a new compact high-performance computer liquid cooling radiator.
EK-CoolStream SE family radiators combine EK's unique CSQ design with latest radiator core engine. Built for EK-Vardar 120mm high static pressure fans, these radiators are optimized for maximum heat dissipation across an entire fan operational range, thus delivering exceptional performance at both low- and high airflow operation.
EK assured quality level, optimal price-performance ratio and unique minimalist design make these EK-CoolStream SE series radiators a perfect choice for any computer liquid cooled system. Overall compact measurement of the SE series radiator allow for utilization even in the tiniest computer chassis.
The radiator offers best cooling capacity in the ~25mm thick 120mm radiator class. Single stack copper fins provide massive surface area while the parallel flow cooling chambers reduce hydraulic flow resistance to a minimum. All radiators allow for push-pull fan installation to even further increase the cooling performance.
"This radiator was specifically designed to be utilized in computer chassis where space constrains limit the use of other types of radiators", said Niko Tivadar, EK's Chief of R&D. "Such design also allows for building of the high performance 3U form factor liquid cooled HPC and workstation computers".
This product features two recessed G1/4 threaded ports with two pre-installed extenders from the front side to allow any G1/4 threaded fitting to be used.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- For Honor PC requirements revealed
- Take a closer look at the Xbox One's 28nm APU die
- New images of the upcoming LG G6 leaked
- COD: Infinite Warfare - best-selling game of 2016 in US
- The entire gaming market slumped 12% in the US last year
- Black screen GA Z170X ULTRA GAMING BIOS F21 I7 6400 T HELP
- hp printer technical support
- How to prevent pc from waking up from sleep when a brown out occurs?
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- ASRock 2.70 Splash Screen replaces Windows?
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni