EK Water Blocks, Ljubljana based premium water cooling gear manufacturer, is excited to introduce EK-CoolStream SE, a new compact high-performance computer liquid cooling radiator.
EK-CoolStream SE family radiators combine EK's unique CSQ design with latest radiator core engine. Built for EK-Vardar 120mm high static pressure fans, these radiators are optimized for maximum heat dissipation across an entire fan operational range, thus delivering exceptional performance at both low- and high airflow operation.
EK assured quality level, optimal price-performance ratio and unique minimalist design make these EK-CoolStream SE series radiators a perfect choice for any computer liquid cooled system. Overall compact measurement of the SE series radiator allow for utilization even in the tiniest computer chassis.
The radiator offers best cooling capacity in the ~25mm thick 120mm radiator class. Single stack copper fins provide massive surface area while the parallel flow cooling chambers reduce hydraulic flow resistance to a minimum. All radiators allow for push-pull fan installation to even further increase the cooling performance.
"This radiator was specifically designed to be utilized in computer chassis where space constrains limit the use of other types of radiators", said Niko Tivadar, EK's Chief of R&D. "Such design also allows for building of the high performance 3U form factor liquid cooled HPC and workstation computers".
This product features two recessed G1/4 threaded ports with two pre-installed extenders from the front side to allow any G1/4 threaded fitting to be used.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- USB 3.2 announced, packs double the bandwidth of USB 3.1
- India bans autonomous cars to protect against job losses
- Colorful iGame GTX 1080 Ti Kudan rocks MASSIVE cooler
- EVGA announces $999 price on GeForce GTX 1080 Ti K|NGP|N
- Kingdom Hearts III on the PS4 has CG-level graphics
- Alphacool Eiswand External CPU Liquid Cooler Review
- Team T-Force Night Hawk RGB DDR4-3000 RAM Kit Review
- Phanteks Evolv Shift SFF Chassis Review
- GIGABYTE X299 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- Comic-Con 2017 trailer round-up: MCU vs DCEU vs the rest
- ADATA Debuts XPG SPECTRIX D40 RGB DDR4 RAM
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology