PNY Technologies, world renowned manufacturing giant for USB and Memory products, has officially released the special & limited edition of 128GB in HP v220w. It offers an easy and extremely convenient way to transfer share and store. The HP v220w offer intelligent storage in the sleek metallic with classic silver color. HP v220w features a generous storage capacity of 128GB, so you can comfortably share and transfer your favorite images, music, videos, movies or office documents on this HP USB flash drive.
Whether you want to grab and move with your digital files, the HP v220w is the best solution for any outdoor ventures, it has ample storage space to ensure all your files stored in a safe and secure manner and may never have to worry about running out of memory space, thanks to the massive 128 GB storage space. It has a high-quality durable metallic casing with silver and a sleek streamlined appearance with dust and water-resistant, the sturdy build of the drive makes it apt for people who are constantly on the go.
Despite its durability, the HP v220w is light and portable enough to be carried around. It weighs in at 4.5 g and measures at H 4.5mm x W 12.2mm x L 34.6mm. The cap less design makes it convenient enough to be carried around without worrying about a misplaced cap. For added portability, it comes with an integrated strap hole that can be looped around and attached to lanyards, key chains, mobile straps or wallets.
Easy plug and play operation makes it easier to transfer and share files. Simply transfer files to your drive plug the flash drive into your computer's USB port and drag the desired files into the drive's folder. No additional software or drivers are required, so you can begin transferring and backing up your files immediately. The drive also offers storage capacities ranging from 8GB to 128GB to suit your personal storage needs. It works smoothly with operating systems like Windows 2000/ XP/ Vista/7, 8 and Mac OS: 10.3 and above.
The HP v220w is an affordable yet productive solution for preserving and protecting your data and is backed with a limited warranty of two years within the date of purchase.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Qualcomm's next-gen Snapdragon 845 teased
- Star Citizen Alpha 3.0 lets you land on the moon
- Intel Core i9-7960X benchmarks: 16C/32T 'Skylake-X' CPU
- Intel's new Core i7-8700K CPU detailed, 6C/12T @ 4.3GHz?
- GTA parent company's indie segment is making AAA games
- How to make one network using 2 routers
- Lian-Li DK02 Watercooling and dimensions
- ASUS X200 CA 1.0 should camera appear in system in control panel?
- How to upgrade the BIOS to GA-UD23-B3?
- Baby Driver Movie Review
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4