PNY Technologies, world renowned manufacturing giant for USB and Memory products, has officially released the special & limited edition of 128GB in HP v220w. It offers an easy and extremely convenient way to transfer share and store. The HP v220w offer intelligent storage in the sleek metallic with classic silver color. HP v220w features a generous storage capacity of 128GB, so you can comfortably share and transfer your favorite images, music, videos, movies or office documents on this HP USB flash drive.
Whether you want to grab and move with your digital files, the HP v220w is the best solution for any outdoor ventures, it has ample storage space to ensure all your files stored in a safe and secure manner and may never have to worry about running out of memory space, thanks to the massive 128 GB storage space. It has a high-quality durable metallic casing with silver and a sleek streamlined appearance with dust and water-resistant, the sturdy build of the drive makes it apt for people who are constantly on the go.
Despite its durability, the HP v220w is light and portable enough to be carried around. It weighs in at 4.5 g and measures at H 4.5mm x W 12.2mm x L 34.6mm. The cap less design makes it convenient enough to be carried around without worrying about a misplaced cap. For added portability, it comes with an integrated strap hole that can be looped around and attached to lanyards, key chains, mobile straps or wallets.
Easy plug and play operation makes it easier to transfer and share files. Simply transfer files to your drive plug the flash drive into your computer's USB port and drag the desired files into the drive's folder. No additional software or drivers are required, so you can begin transferring and backing up your files immediately. The drive also offers storage capacities ranging from 8GB to 128GB to suit your personal storage needs. It works smoothly with operating systems like Windows 2000/ XP/ Vista/7, 8 and Mac OS: 10.3 and above.
The HP v220w is an affordable yet productive solution for preserving and protecting your data and is backed with a limited warranty of two years within the date of purchase.
Latest News Posts
- AMD Ryzen powered QNAP NAS spotted at Computex
- MSI GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Lightning Z spotted
- Regenerate a 'Doctor Who' Blu-ray in our latest giveaway
- Take-Two earns 81% of its net revenue from consoles
- AMD ThreadRipper 1998X: 16C/32T @ 3.9GHz, 44 PCIe lanes
- Asrock X99 Extreme11 reports only 48GB instead of 64 GB
- H270m Pro4 Can't boot with my SSD, stuck on splash
- Gigabyte z170 UD5: Question about Voltage Spikes/Offset
- ASRock AliveXFire-esata2 compatibility with Phenom II X4 980
- m4a88td-m/usb3 & Windows 10
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017