MAINGEAR, an award-winning PC system integrator of custom gaming desktops, takes gaming performance to the next level with Intel's 6th Generation Core processors. Designed for maximum power, ultimate scalability and superior efficiency, Intel's newest processors are now available to power all MAINGEAR desktops, from the powerful SHIFT to the STEAM-ready DRIFT.
Intel's 6th Gen Core processors showcase Turbo Boost Technology and can be overclocked for even more astonishing gaming performance, including a gain of up to 15% more power with MAINGEAR's REDLINE overclocking service. The newest processors also feature Intel® RealSense for immersive experiences; USB Type-C and Thunderbolt 3 compatibility; advanced security benefits like Biometric login; and cable-free connectivity with wireless docking and 4K WiDi.
"Intel's newest chips offer unrivaled performance with impressive speeds and power," says Wallace Santos, CEO and Founder of MAINGEAR. "It maximizes gaming performance, creates even more immersive experiences, and takes our MAINGEAR gaming systems to the next level."
The codenamed Skylake processors maximize performance and minimize energy consumption by increasing CPU output and decreasing silicon power, resulting in longer and smoother gaming sessions. Perfect for gaming desktops, gaming notebooks and workstations, Intel's 6th Generation Core processors are now available in all MAINGEAR gaming desktops.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Crackdown 3 delayed to 2018
- MediaTek to announce new Helio processors on August 29th
- Huawei reveals the first official Mate 10 teaser
- Nokia flagship is finally here: Meet the Nokia 8
- Final Fantasy XIV subscriptions at all time high
- Synology DS1817 8-Bay NAS (Tested at 10Gbps) Review
- ASRock X399 Taichi Threadripper TR4 Motherboard Review
- Samsung Portable SSD T5 500GB and 2TB Review
- how many pcie slots can i use?
- Bios question on new build
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience
- Thermaltake attends NVIDIA Gamer Connect
- ASRock introduces the X10 IoT router for smart homes