For the past 20 years, HighPoint has been a professional RAID Storage and Management solutions provider, constantly striving to bring quality Storage technology to market and deliver the industry's best Price-Performance value. We are pleased announce the launch of our next generation USB Host to Device storage and connectivity product lines, featuring 10Gb/s transfer speeds. Our latest RocketU PCIe host adapter is the ideal USB 3.1 upgrade solution for any Mac or PC platform with PCIe support. Our performance oriented dual-bay USB 3.1 RocketStor 3100 Series Drive Docks support any industry standard 3.5"/2.5" SATA hard drive or SSD, including the latest 8TB models, and provide USB 3.1 connectivity via USB Type-B and Type-C ports.
Dual-Dedicated USB 3.1 Drive Dock
The RocketStor 3122Bis the industry's fastest USB 3.1 dual-bay storage dock, and is an ideal high-performance external storage solution for any USB 3.1 capable PC or Mac. The two 2.5"/3.5" drive bays can support disks up to 8TB in size, and are powered by dedicated USB 3.1 controllers and 6Gb/s SATA channels.
Simultaneous Access to Both 6Gb/s SATA Drive Bays: The RocketStor 3122B was designed to ensure maximum performance for each SATA SSD or hard drive. Each drive bay is powered by an independent SATA Channel to optimize the throughput of each USB 3.1 port. This ensures seamless transfers and no wait time - you are free to access both drive slots simultaneously with no loss in speed, anytime you need them.
USB 3.1 C-Type Drive Dock Delivers 10Gb/s over a Single Cable!
USB Type-C Solution: The RocketStor 3112C is an ideal external storage solution for USB 3.1 Type-C capable PC or Mac platforms, especially today's ultra-compact MacBook Pro's and Chromebook Pixels. The Type-C connector and rugged, lightweight construction are ideal for ideal for ultra-compact, portable computing applications that require quick access to high-speed SSD's and today's largest 8TB hard drives for backup or archiving purposes.
Upgrade any PCIe Capable System with USB 3.1 Performance!
The RocketU 1322A is the ideal companion for RocketStor 3100 series Drive Docks, and allows you to add affordable, high-performance USB 3.1 connectivity to any PCIe-capable Mac and PC! The RocketU 1322A supports any industry standard USB 3.1,3.0 and 2.0 device - from high speed external SSD's and hard drives to peripherals and input devices.
Type A USB Connectors for Maximum Compatibility: The RocketU 1322A utilizes USB Type-A connectors for maximum compatibility with all industry-standard USB 2.0, 3.0 and 3.1 peripherals including printers and scanners, storage, card readers and interface devices.
Availability and Pricing
RocketU and RocketStor USB 3.1 product lines will be available from HighPoint's North American Retail and Distribution partners starting in August 2015.
RocketStor 3122B Dual Dedicated USB 3.1 Drive Dock - MSRP USD $99.00
RocketStor 3112C Dual-Bay USB 3.1 Type-C Drive Dock - MSRP USD $89.00
RocketU 1322A 2-Port USB 3.1 PCIe 2.0 Host Adapter - MSRP USD $39.00
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- AMD Ryzen ThreadRipper features next-gen packaging
- Bethesda sale: $13 Doom, cheap ESO and more
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds continues titanic growth
- Next-gen Hololens to have custom AI chip
- The OnePlus 5 8GB now available for immediate dispatch
- GIGABYTE X299 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- Comic-Con 2017 trailer round-up: MCU vs DCEU vs the rest
- graphics card not detected via riser cable
- Maximum ratio (x39) with 4,06GHz for i7 4770 on GA Z87X-UD3H?
- Supermicro SuperO Booster Software Guide
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4