Innodisk, the innovative service-driven flash provider, proudly exhibits "That's BOSS" The Best O. S. Storage this coming August 12th and 13th at Flash Memory Summit 2015 in Santa Clara, CA. Innodisk brings to the forefront flash memory products that are more compact, reliable, and provide longer life cycles for industrial embedded systems. While exhibiting the industry's widest selection of flash memory form factors, Innodisk also displays their DRAM and other value added products. This year CC Wu, Innodisk EVP, is a featured speaker discussing Embedded Flash Storage Solution for IoT. Innodisk will host a private "BOSS Affaire" celebrating "10 Years of Absolute Service".
With over 50 global patents and a dedicated in-house firmware team, Innodisk presents the Best O. S. Storage in today's market. Innodisk "That's BOSS" campaign showcases our vast collection of storage products that our customers integrate as an operating system storage device. Innodisk wants to highlight our SATADOM/ServerDOM product lines that are small in size, but packs high capacity. These products also come with our patented power on pin 7 design that allows them to plug directly into a SATA port without the need to route an external power cable. This makes them easy to install while improving airflow. Innodisk flash products all come with our iDATA Guard technology which prevents data loss in the event of an abnormal power cycle. So when we say "That's BOSS", think of Innodisk and the best storage solution for your operating system requirements.
Industrial Flash Products
Innodisk doesn't just stop at highlighting SATADOM and ServerDOM products. There is a rich portfolio of products on display. These product lines include legacy PATA interfaces with our EDC DOMs, Compact Flash , 2.5" PATA SSD and SATA Interfaces with CFAST, mSATA, M.2, SATA Slim, 1.8" SATA SSD, 2.5" SATA SSD, SATADOMs, ServerDOMs, nanoSSD. Innodisk also carries removable storage in SD, microSD, and USB interfaces. All these form factors are supported in wide temperature ranges -40°C to +85°C to make them suitable for all industrial applications. Innodisk's InnoRobust product line is our most rugged design tailored for Aerospace and Defense designed to meet the industries' stringent standards, and also exceed many critical performance requirements. With so many products that can be customized to fit different industry needs, Innodisk's portfolio is truly one of var iety and innovation.
Server Memory Products
Innodisk will display its server memory products that include DDR4 and Load-Reduced DIMM modules. Innodisk DDR4 operates at 2133Mhz with capacities up to 64GB. DDR4 is 30% more power efficient with lower voltage requirements. This benefit allows for significant power savings in data centers. Also designed for high performance computing are Load-Reduced DIMMs. These modules use a buffer to reduce to the load to increase system memory capacity without a register. Innodisk's also carries registered DIMM modules that are designed to ensure data integrity at the device and system-level of the server.
Industrial Embedded Peripheral Modules
Innodisk's embedded peripheral modules increase your system's connectivity to various applications. Embedded Peripherals provide LAN, Serial Port, CANbus, Storage and Display functionality to embedded systems. Innodisk is dedicated to creating expandable, space-efficient signal conversion modules in order to increase the flexibility our customer's embedded solution while lowering their total cost of ownership. Innodisk has experience with most common signals including PCIe, USB, SATA, PATA, SD and Displays and packaged them in a wide range of space-saving form factors.
You are invited to visit us at:
Flash Memory Summit 2015
Location: Santa Clara Convention Center, Santa Clara, CA, USA
Date: August 12-13, 2015
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Apple hits record sales with their Apple Watch
- Uber is opening an advanced AI lab
- Surgeon Simulator ER is out on Steam and PSVR
- ESA extends ISS participation to 2024
- AMD Radeon GPU tech will power Intel's next-gen iGPUs
- Will this Build be Quite, Small and powerfull ?
- Mouse skipping/jumping and audio stuttering
- [Bios problem, manual Vcore] Gigabyte Z170X Gaming 3-EU
- Strontium iDrive Nitro Lightning 64GB Card Reader Review
- Gigabyte G1 Sniper Z170 Fan control & PWM issue
- Micron accelerates adoption of all-flash data centers with highest-capacity enterprise SATA Solid State Drive
- ENERMAX launches REVOLUTION SFX, with the highest wattage 650W full modular SFX Model in standard 100mm depth
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand