Creative Technology Ltd today announced at gamescom 2015, as part of the Sound BlasterX Gaming Series, the Sound BlasterX P5, a High-performance In-ear Gaming Headset. As a smaller and lighter headset solution with far superior noise isolation, the Sound BlasterX P5 is built with two custom-tuned, high-sensitivity 7 mm FullSpectrum drivers with port tubes for deep clean bass and clear highs, and a high-performance omni-directional inline microphone optimized for vocal capture.
Unlike other bass heavy in-ear gaming headsets, its well balanced audio signature offers a wide, layered soundstage with rapid response, giving gamers tactical advantage through the distinct ability to perceive cues, depth and location accurately. It is tuned to enhance the listening experience and not to overwhelm, allowing gamers to experience an amazing level of detail while being immersed in the gaming experience for extended hours without listening fatigue. The Sound BlasterX P5 sets the new audiophile in-ear standard for gaming while delivering powerful sound even at low volumes.
- Titanium coated diaphragm
- Custom tuned 7 mm FullSpectrum drivers
- High sensitivity, low impedance design
- High-performance inline microphone with call and playback controls
- Premium build with advanced noise isolation
- 3 sizes of soft spiral-ribbed silicone earbuds
- Carrying case included
BlasterX Acoustic Engine Lite
The Sound BlasterX P5 also comes with the BlasterX Acoustic Engine Lite software for PC that allows gamers to customize their audio profile to the game genres that they are playing. It is designed to intelligently decrease distractions and enhance essential audio details in games, giving gamers an added advantage. For instance, 'First-Person Shooter' increases spatial reality and perception with virtual surround, 'Action & Adventure' enhances realism for a cinematic experience, 'Real Time Strategy' boosts clarity and reduces distractions so that gamers stay focused when pitched against time, and 'Driving' magnifies details such as tire noises as the car races along - enabling gamers to hear subtle differences while racing.
Pricing and Availability
Sound BlasterX P5 is priced at USD $69.99, and will be available by end of October, 2015.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Honor 8 successor comes with 6GB of RAM and 128GB ROM
- Nokia hints at Snapdragon 835 powered smartphone
- Resident Evil 7's Windows 10 PC port is a big mess
- Project Scorpio in playable state, games 'play great'
- 400 million PS4 games, 54.4 million PS4 consoles sold
- Z170X Gamming 5 - Sata Expansion alternatives
- Gigabyte (Business) Partner Questions
- Upgrading to Z270
- headphones not registering on ASUS k501uq
- Black screen GA Z170X ULTRA GAMING BIOS F21 I7 6400 T HELP
- AVerMedia's AVerCaster HEVC RS9280 brings 3G-SDI to professional 4K HEVC video
- Thermaltake reveals new Riing Plus 12 LED RGB radiator fan TT Premium Edition Radiator Fan with Riing Plus RGB Software
- Call of Duty World League (CWL) presented by PlayStation 4 invades Texas with CWL Open Event
- PAX South attendees can play Nintendo Switch before it launches
- Acer unveils versatile and robust TravelMate Spin B1 convertible notebook at BETT 2017