Creative Technology Ltd today announced at gamescom 2015, as part of the Sound BlasterX Gaming Series, the Sound BlasterX P5, a High-performance In-ear Gaming Headset. As a smaller and lighter headset solution with far superior noise isolation, the Sound BlasterX P5 is built with two custom-tuned, high-sensitivity 7 mm FullSpectrum drivers with port tubes for deep clean bass and clear highs, and a high-performance omni-directional inline microphone optimized for vocal capture.
Unlike other bass heavy in-ear gaming headsets, its well balanced audio signature offers a wide, layered soundstage with rapid response, giving gamers tactical advantage through the distinct ability to perceive cues, depth and location accurately. It is tuned to enhance the listening experience and not to overwhelm, allowing gamers to experience an amazing level of detail while being immersed in the gaming experience for extended hours without listening fatigue. The Sound BlasterX P5 sets the new audiophile in-ear standard for gaming while delivering powerful sound even at low volumes.
- Titanium coated diaphragm
- Custom tuned 7 mm FullSpectrum drivers
- High sensitivity, low impedance design
- High-performance inline microphone with call and playback controls
- Premium build with advanced noise isolation
- 3 sizes of soft spiral-ribbed silicone earbuds
- Carrying case included
BlasterX Acoustic Engine Lite
The Sound BlasterX P5 also comes with the BlasterX Acoustic Engine Lite software for PC that allows gamers to customize their audio profile to the game genres that they are playing. It is designed to intelligently decrease distractions and enhance essential audio details in games, giving gamers an added advantage. For instance, 'First-Person Shooter' increases spatial reality and perception with virtual surround, 'Action & Adventure' enhances realism for a cinematic experience, 'Real Time Strategy' boosts clarity and reduces distractions so that gamers stay focused when pitched against time, and 'Driving' magnifies details such as tire noises as the car races along - enabling gamers to hear subtle differences while racing.
Pricing and Availability
Sound BlasterX P5 is priced at USD $69.99, and will be available by end of October, 2015.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo shares skyrocket to 8-year high
- Alienware Aurora reach reasonable price for Memorial Day
- GTA Online earns big for Take-Two
- Red Dead Redemption 2 built from scratch for consoles
- Square Enix to embrace games as a service business model
- Gigabyte z170 UD5: Question about Voltage Spikes/Offset
- ASRock AliveXFire-esata2 compatibility with Phenom II X4 980
- m4a88td-m/usb3 & Windows 10
- OWC ThunderBay 4 Mini Thunderbolt 2 Review
- Prey benchmarked: Radeon RX 580 vs. GeForce GTX 1060
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017