Xilence, specialist in cooling, power supply and noise reduction for PCs and laptops, presents the Performance C series, a new line-up of coolers. The three new models are clearly positioned in the market's value segment. In addition to an affordable price, the new Xilence coolers also distinguish themselves through a sophisticated and flexible design as well as a very silent operation.
The cooler series has been split into two models: Performance C 402 and Performance C M403. Xilence offers the former in two versions, with Intel or AMD mounting kits, while the M403 model is a multi-socket cooler. With their compact yet very efficient design, Performance C coolers prove to be an outstanding choice. With a capacity of up to 130 Watt (Performance C 402) or 150 Watt (Performance C M403), even powerful multi-core processors can be cooled reliably.
The cooling performance of the 402 model is guaranteed by the proven tower design and two extremely powerful, six-millimetre thick copper heat pipes. The M403 is equipped with three six-millimetre heat pipes. The innovative fin arrangement enables an easier air circulation, ensuring that the fan speed is kept low. Thanks to a PWM-controlled 92-millimetre fan and a high-quality hydro bearing, the cooler reaches a background noise level of only 23.8 decibels.
Direct contact between the heat pipes and the CPU ensures a uniform and efficient heat transfer. Another special feature is the slight protrusion of the fan on the actual heat sink. This construction avoids the formation of hotspots. Both the 402 and the M403 allow the fan to be mounted on both sides of the heat sink.
In addition to higher performance, the M403 differs from its sister model by its multi-socket design that allows installation on all current Intel and AMD sockets thanks to the included mounting module. With 101.4 x 72.7 x 137 mm (W x L x H) the two new coolers are exactly the same size. All models are shipped with a syringe with high-quality thermal compound.
Both Performance C 402 and Performance C M403 are available now. The suggested retail price for the 402 model is GBP 14.90 while the M403 is offered for GBP 19.90.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- The new Zelda game takes up nearly half Switch's storage
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild - 900p docked, 720p undocked
- Super Mario Odyseey hits 7 million views on YouTube
- Mass Effect: Andromeda will support HDR10, Dolby Vision
- GIGABYTE's Aorus brand is ready for next-gen GPUs
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- 80mm or 92mm Fan for D8000-3
- p67a-ud3-b3 with u1d UEFI bios: pcie 4x works as 1x
- Can't Find PC-O10 Riser Kit
- Help overclocking x5460 / GA-EP43-UD3L past 3.99ghz
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup
- Immersion and Nintendo enter into agreement to bring Immersion's TouchSense Technology to the Nintendo Switch System
- LucidSound invites Nintendo Switch gamers to a new standard of powered audio with the LS20 Amplified Universal Gaming Headset
- Opera Neon envisions the future of web browsers
- Nintendo Switch launches March 3 at $299.99